STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I was trying to get a game together where I would GM (just to get a game going, it would be a learning experience for me) but real life gets in the way. If I can get a game going, I'll let this thread know

Sigh I hear you Ransalot.

Though I'd advise you to prioritize and let your gaming urges take precedent over real life 'which mostly sucks anyway' lol. No but seriously I'm also looking to get something off the ground either as player or (reluctant GM) so I guess let's keep each other posted.

Ransolot.

I've got someone else interested in doing something with us. I think he's in California too so their schedule would probably match yours. Let us know when LIFE isn't getting too much in the way and we can see if we can work out some mutually agreeable times.

Hi Thete

Thanks for the info but yeah I'm already familiar with that site and found one of the players there. I'm posting here also in an attempt to widen the net as it were.

Looking for WFRP3rd group.

Hey peaple. I know that a long time have passed since these posts but im very eager for GMing a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd campaing using FGs. if anyone still have interest lets comunicate.

You don't fancy diving into 4th edition? I hear there's a 4th Ed FG ruleset in the pipeline as we speak.

Current Warhammer 3rd Edition Campaigns:
    The Enemy Within (Revisited) - (Fridays 6pm PST = GMT -7)
    https://theorderofchaosgamers.com
    https://itunes.apple.com/hk/podcast/...s/id1067964927

I would love to play any edition
    I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

Looking for WFRP3rd group.

Quote Originally Posted by noelyuk View Post
    You don't fancy diving into 4th edition? I hear there's a 4th Ed FG ruleset in the pipeline as we speak.
    Hey noelyuk the thing is I don't have the 4th edition. For what I read as well from 2nd to 4th there has been few additions so the 2nd edition is more appealing to me for the extra fluff and rules that already exists. Id really love to play 3rd cause of the dicepool system, I'm a huge fan. But if anyone wants I can play Wichever edition someone wants to GM.

Quote Originally Posted by glacius View Post
    I would love to play any edition
    Good to know mate. Now we just need 2 more persons. If u know someone...

Thread Information