STAR TREK 2d20

FG Con IV - CONFIRMED - Thursday 8th - Sunday 11th May.

Those GMs who responded to the short survey sent out have overwhelmingly decided that the 4th FG Con will be the second weekend in May.

FG Con IV - Thursday 8th - Sunday 11th May.

The most popular period was Friday - Sunday, but we've decided to go with the second most popular - Thursday to Sunday. This is an experiment to see if there is enough interest to expand the convention onto "work nights". There was little interest in running the convention over a longer period. For those who wanted it longer - sorry, perhaps in the future when there is more interest...

Like in the past, we will be running globally and so will start at 6pm on Thursday 8th New Zealand time (GMT+12) until 11pm Sunday 11th May Hawaii time (GMT-10). So, in GMT, this is from 6am Thursday May 8th until 9am Monday May 12th.

FG Con IV Starts: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...T18&p1=22&p2=0
    FG Con IV Ends: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...23&p1=103&p2=0

We are now working on getting the FG Con website updated and this will take a few weeks.

The rough timeline (very subject to change) is now:
    1. Up to week 2 February -> updating website.
    2. Now -> Getting the FG Con committee together.
    3. Week 2 February onwards -> FG Con website goes live for GMs to add their events.
    4. Week 4 February - Advertising for FG Con IV begins.
    5. Week 4 February Player registration opens.
    6. March - advertising continues and ramps up.
    7. April -> more advertising and pushing for players now, still trying to attract GMs.
    8. End of April -> finalise games, continued push for players.

GMs and Players put the dates in your diaries!

GMs - please start thinking about what you'd like to run during the convention...

Onwards towards FG Con IV!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FG Con IV has officially started! With the honours of the first event going to damned with a player intro session.

There are still some spots left in events - get them before they go!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    My thanks goes to the organizers for this successful FGCON (as far as I'm concerned). 15 different players over 3 games and everybody had fun.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    My thanks goes to the organizers for this successful FGCON (as far as I'm concerned). 15 different players over 3 games and everybody had fun.
    Thanks. I've started a feedback thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...on-IV-Feedback

Thread Information