FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jhall6766 View Post
    What folder do I place these in ...
    <FG App Data>\modules - get to the FG App Data folder by clicking the folder icon to the top right of the initial FG launch screen. Further info on modules here: Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erview#Modules and here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Library
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You'll want to put them in the Extensions folder within the FG -- assuming you're on a PC, and depending on the version of Windows you're running, the path looks something like this:

C:\Users\[YOUR_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\extensions

You'll need to extract the ".ext" files out of the ZIP files - those get placed in the Extensions folder, not the ZIP files themselves.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Dang, Trenloe the Omnipotent... you beat me to it again! *shakes fist*
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Dang, Trenloe the Omnipotent... you beat me to it again! *shakes fist*
    Plus they're modules not extensions.

@jhall6766 - you'll also need to rename the .zip file to .mod - you may have to enable viewing of file extensions on your operating system to be able to do this. Follow the "TO INSTALL:" instructions in post #1 of the module specific thread (linked in post #1 of this thread).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Plus they're modules not extensions.
    DANG IT! IT'S NOT LIKE I MADE THEM OR SOMETHING!

I feel so old.
    Last edited by dr_venture; March 14th, 2015 at 19:58.

I'm becoming my great aunt.

"Darn it, I *just* had the piano repairman here, but it's still so far out of tune!"

*plays a bunch of wrong notes*

"It's like he didn't even fix anything."

*continues to play the wrong notes*

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    DANG IT! IT'S NOT LIKE I MADE THEM OR SOMETHING!

I feel so old.
    Hey, it was over a year ago.

So, I put both in my mods files but looking through the book, there seems to be things missing.. Spells I think.. Looks like this..

Attachment 9597

Anyone else have this issue. All I did was dl them. Change the .zip to .mod and put them in the mods folder..

Do you have the PHB loaded in the campaign you're looking at? The Crusader's Companion re-lists a ton of the core PHB spells, so I just linked to the PHB spells in the CC module.

Well, I could do that but I'm just wondering why they wouldn't be showing. But hmmm I just checked and they seem to be all there now... That is weird..

Thread Information