Purchased the C&C rule set...

I am wondering how long it takes the email to show up with the mod? It hasn't shown up in my email yet and it's been half hour or so. I have a transaction receipt but there was nothing to download.

if you are still waiting to for your email go to the front page of this site click store then order history and you should be able to download from there
    Ultimate licence
    GMT Time zone-
    quiet pirate daring wizard
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com (alternate server is cm.fg-con.com)
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers
    https://discord.gg/2Q5v4Pz
    ON DMS Guild http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2246...&filters=45680
    http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2205...&filters=45680

Make sure your User Name and Password are entered in the "Settings" window of Fantasy Grounds and then run and update - FG will download the latest version of the ruleset.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Good choice with your purchase.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri/Sat 3 groups)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5E).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Thank you that fixed it. Yeah I heard about it and it and figured I'd try it. Got the rule set guide to arms and armor and the Monsters & Magic Items book. Might give it a try one of these days

Splendid choice using C&C. I love it already and started a couple of weeks ago. Welcome aboard.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to be doing a quick demo of the ruleset tonight around 8 PM Central. PM me if you would like to take advantage... it will only take around 20 minutes.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri/Sat 3 groups)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5E).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Thread Information