FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    That means that your data is not being saved on exit. The most likely cause of this is if you are running on a Mac and closing FG using the Finder menu instead of closing FG by right clicking on the desktop. This is a limitation of Wine which is used to allow FG to run on Mac and Linux.

Regards,
    JPG

That sounds right.

Right clicking on desktop?

Not sure what that means. How should i close it?
    FG Ultimate License
    Noob 5e DM - Princes of the Apocalypse & The Lost Mine of Phandelver
    GMT -6 CST USA

Just right click on the middle of the FG screen where there are no windows, and you will be presented with a radial menu including options to close or go back to launcher.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Within the Fantasy Grounds application - right click on the background/wallpaper/desktop of the FG Client and on the radial menu that pops up you will see an option to Exit Fantasy Grounds.

I'll make sure that is happening and report back if it happens again.

I know I have gone back to the launcher before that way.
    FG Ultimate License
    Noob 5e DM - Princes of the Apocalypse & The Lost Mine of Phandelver
    GMT -6 CST USA

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    I'm running a wine installation. I can make the networking work if we're all operating on the same router (all in the same house). I can get FG to see my external IP, however when I run the Connection Test, I always get a FAILURE, and no one can connect. I don't think it's anything to do with port forwarding. I have FG installed on a Parallels Windows 1o VM and it works perfectly. Does anyone know what I have wrong with my networking?

I have a mac too using wine. Once I setup port forwarding on my router and set my mac to have the same internal IP address I was able to get a success message in FG and can you see.org.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ll00ll00ll00ll View Post
    I'm running a wine installation. I can make the networking work if we're all operating on the same router (all in the same house). I can get FG to see my external IP, however when I run the Connection Test, I always get a FAILURE, and no one can connect. I don't think it's anything to do with port forwarding. I have FG installed on a Parallels Windows 1o VM and it works perfectly. Does anyone know what I have wrong with my networking?
    Its definietly Port Forwarding that you need to look at.

Thread Information