FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 36 of 36 First ... 26343536
    Great, thank you. I was starting to think the Mind Flayers weren't just an hallucination...

Will test this tonight.

Is the Creature Parser working with FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallatwiddle View Post
    Is the Creature Parser working with FGU?
    Assuming FGU Pathfinder v1 is working with normal NPC records, then yes.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was using Parser V2, just got into the wrong thread for the Parser a bit ago!
    Getting an error that is telling me I have an error in a line that is beyond how many lines I have in my text. Uncertain where to look for the problem.
    Any advice?
    I am using the Hero Lab output to text. I have gone through and removed the lines of ----, removed blank lines, checked for appearances of Bloodline and Domain in reference to spell likes, added takes to abilities, and ensured that they have a "." at the end of those lines. I corrected characters after I changed over to ANSI.
    I checked to make sure that the CR line was on the title line and that there was an XP line following. Going through and trying to double check all of that now.
    Last edited by Lallatwiddle; April 28th, 2020 at 19:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallatwiddle View Post
    I was using Parser V2, just got into the wrong thread for the Parser a bit ago!
    Getting an error that is telling me I have an error in a line that is beyond how many lines I have in my text. Uncertain where to look for the problem.
    Any advice?
    There's lots of info about gotchas and debugging in the first few posts.

Otherwise you need to give us an assist in trying to work out what the issue is. See the "If you do have issues, please provide details of:" section at the bottom of post #1.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry to bother you. I got the lines below but when i log in to FG I can't figure our how to open the npc it in fantasy grounds.

Reading data file: C:\Users\***\Desktop\new 1
    Logging to: C:\Users\***\Desktop\new 1.log
    Formatting creature stat block: GRIZZLY BEAR CR 4
    Processing creature: GRIZZLY BEAR
    Written definition.xml and db.xml to : C:\Users\***\Desktop\n
    Module file created: C:\Users\***\Desktop\n.mod
    Module file copied to : C:/ProgramData/Fantasy Grounds/\modules\n.mod
    Parsing ended - check text above for errors.

Never mind figured it out Thanks for the Parser.
    Last edited by zweihander; May 9th, 2020 at 03:26.

Thread Information