FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 37 First 123412 ... Last
    DING DING! That was it! The entire hp line was out of alignment. Silly Paizo statblocks.

You win a cookie!

Quote Originally Posted by hangarflying View Post
    You win a cookie!
    A chocolate cookie?!?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Whichever cookie you like!

One other minor thing, the bloodline is being parsed in with the 0 (at will) spells. How should this be formatted so it doesn't think "Bloodline starsoul" is a 0-level spell?

One other minor thing, the bloodline is being parsed in with the 0 (at will) spells. How should this be formatted so it doesn't think "Bloodline starsoul" is a 0-level spell?
    That is part of the next minor release - at the moment it doesn't recognise bloodline, which causes an issue with parsing the last spell in the level 0 entry. I've added this to the minor issue list in post #3 and have a fix in testing.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

What would be the proper way to list the blindness/deafness spell to get it to parse properly? It's in the statblock as "blindness/deafness (DC 16)(2)" but I'm getting a note that it can't be parsed and is being skipped.

On a semi-related note, for such spells that have multiple preparations, is it ok to have it formatted as (DC xx, 2)? Or should the DC and the "2" be separated?

What would be the proper way to list the blindness/deafness spell to get it to parse properly? It's in the statblock as "blindness/deafness (DC 16)(2)" but I'm getting a note that it can't be parsed and is being skipped.
    Try Blindness-Deafness.

On a semi-related note, for such spells that have multiple preparations, is it ok to have it formatted as (DC xx, 2)? Or should the DC and the "2" be separated?
    Because FG works out the DC itself I basically ignore DC entries. Either of the examples you give should work to give the number of spells - the DC will not be passed into FG no matter what format is used.

Thanks a lot. This is a great Tool.

Is there any way to parse Creatures from the german Bestiary (Monsterhandbuch) PDF?

-Funau-

Quote Originally Posted by Funau View Post
    Is there any way to parse Creatures from the german Bestiary (Monsterhandbuch) PDF?
    I have no idea. The parser relies on recognising the headings from the Paizo statblock standard: https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/...roduction.html If the headings aren't exactly like this (e.g. they are in German rather than in English) then the parser won't work.

What a pity! If even a translation would be planned into German, the Webpage from the German translation Team could help:

https://www.pathfinder-ogl.de/wiki/R...iffe_(Glossar)

-Funau-

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Try Blindness-Deafness.
    This doesn't work. Nor does a space or underscore. The error just says "Cannot find spell XML element with name <blindness> cannot parse this spell - skipping." When it skips this one, it also skips all other level 2 spells unless there's a line break after blindness/deafness.

Also, it can't handle multiple metamagics. One enemy with quickened maximized magic missile got "Cannot find spell XML element with name <maximizedmagicmissile> cannot parse this spell - skipping."

Still thrilled I only have to fix a couple of spells on 20th level casters. Thanks!
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Thread Information