DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 37 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Does the parser not pick up hardness in a way that FG understands or does hardness not actually work? I can't seem to get it to work right.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Does the parser not pick up hardness in a way that FG understands or does hardness not actually work? I can't seem to get it to work right.
    FG doesn't understand hardness.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Feature Request: Add thumbnail support. Add thumbnail picker controls to the UI, and include the selected thumbnail in the module. Probably already on your todo list right?

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Feature Request: Add thumbnail support. Add thumbnail picker controls to the UI, and include the selected thumbnail in the module. Probably already on your todo list right?
    Nope, wasn't planning it as adding a .png image file called thumbnail.png to the module afterwards is pretty simple.

I'll consider it for a future release if it's easy to do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep, it is easy. But FGs /export has this functionality, so it would be nice feature parity with that. No rush, just a suggestion.

Attachment 7478

I am not able get my Hero Lab Caster Cleric to import his spells.
    The sorcerer works fine.

Up there is the importer errors. Here is the text I'm using.

SL Cleric Caster 14 CR 14
    XP 14
    Male Human Cleric of Moloch 14
    LE Medium humanoid (human)
    Init +3; Senses Perception +21
    Defense
    AC 30, touch 16, flat-footed 27 (+7 armor, +6 shield, +3 Dex, +1 natural, +3 deflection)
    hp 157 (14d8+84)
    Fort +16, Ref +13, Will +19
    Offense
    Speed 30 ft.
    Melee +3 heavy mace +16/+11 (1d8+6)
    Special Attacks channel negative energy 2/day (DC 16, 7d6), weapon master (14 rounds/day)
    Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 14th; concentration +21)
    10/day—battle rage (+7 damage) , fire bolt (1d6+7 fire) , touch of darkness (7 rounds)
    Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 14th; concentration +21):
    7th—destruction (DC 24), disintegrateD (DC 24), ethereal jaunt , regenerate
    6th—antilife shell , banishment (DC 23), blade barrier (DC 23), heal, planar ally , shadow walkD (DC 23)
    5th—commune, flame strike D (DC 22), plane shift (DC 22), slay living (DC 22), true seeing , wall of
    stone
    4th—cure critical wounds , discern lies (DC 21), divination, divine powerD, lesser planar ally , restoration,
    sending
    3rd—blindness/deafness (DC 20), cure serious wounds , fireballD (DC 20), invisibility purge , prayer,
    protection from energy , summon monster iii
    2nd—augury, blindness/deafness (blindness only) D (DC 19), cure moderate wounds , find traps , hold
    person (DC 19), lesser restoration , shield other , status
    1st—burning handsD (DC 18), command (DC 18), comprehend languages , cure light wounds , hide from
    undead (DC 18), shield of faith , shield of faith , summon monster i
    0 (at will)— detect magic , light, mending, purify food and drink (DC 17)
    D Domain spell; Domains Ash, Darkness, Fire, War
    Statistics
    Str 16, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 18, Wis 25, Cha 8
    Base Atk +10; CMB +13; CMD 29
    Feats Blind-Fight, Combat Casting, Command Undead, Enlarge Spell, Extend Spell, Lightning Reflexes,
    Quicken Spell, Still Spell, Toughness
    Traits deft dodger, Highlander (Ex) (hills or mountains)
    Skills Appraise +8, Diplomacy +16, Heal +24, Linguistics +8, Perception +21, Sense Motive +24, Spellcraft
    +17, Stealth +19 (+21 in hilly or rocky areas), Use Magic Device +13; Racial Modifiers Highlander (Ex) (hills or
    mountains)
    Languages Abyssal, Aklo, Common, Elven, Erutaki, Shadowtongue
    SQ aura, eyes of darkness (7 rounds/day), wall of ashes
    Other Gear +3 chain shirt , +4 heavy steel shield , +3 heavy mace , amulet of natural armor +1 , cloak of
    resistance +3 , headband of mental prowess +4 (Int, Wis) , ring of protection +3 , 150 gp
    Special Abilities
    Aura (Ex) The character has a strong aura corresponding to his deity's alignment.
    Battle Rage (10/day) (Sp) Touch ally to grant +7 to a melee dam for 1 rd.
    Blind-Fight (Ex) Re-roll misses because of concealment, other benefits.
    Cleric Channel Negative Energy 7d6 (2/day, DC 16) (Su) Positive energy heals the living and harms the
    undead; negative has the reverse effect.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilFischer View Post
    Attachment 7478

I am not able get my Hero Lab Caster Cleric to import his spells.
    The sorcerer works fine.
    Remove the domain spell like abilities.

Isn't it the 10/day that's messing things up? I remember you saying before that wasn't supported. If you change the 10/day to 9/day, and then go manually change it back in the output, I think it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Isn't it the 10/day that's messing things up?
    Yeah, that'll be it.

Using v2.0.0.8. Does there need to be something between SQ and SPECIAL ABILITIES? From the following stat block snippet:

Languages Common, Hallit
    SQ adaptive learning, charge weapon, self-repair
    SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Adaptive Learning (Ex) A gearsman has a number of skill
    points equal to 4 + its
    Int modifier per Hit Die,
    and treats Craft and

The following is emitted in the .fpf file:

LANGUAGES:Common, Hallit
    SQ:adaptive learning, charge weapon, self-repair SPECIAL ABILITIES Adaptive Learning (Ex) A
    NOMATCH:sman has a number of skill points equal to 4 + its Int modifier per Hit Die, and treats Craft and

I've tried changing the SQ line to end in a period, use semi-colon delimitters, insert an empty ECOLOGY block etc. but nothing I do seems to make any difference. Thoughts?

EDIT: It's the word "gear" that's doing it. I had to change all the occurrences of that word to fix the issue. Kinda ugly.
    Last edited by darrenan; September 20th, 2014 at 20:43.

Thread Information