DICE PACKS BUNDLE

RMC 1.5.5 and FGIII

I bought the RMC 1.5.5 rules but they don't appear to work with FGIII. Is this a known issue?

I get a XML parse error
    ref/ref_basicclasses.xml-Error on line 4279: Error reading end tag

Yes, it is a known issue that has been fixed in the latest version. If you download the update RMC v1.6.1, the issue is resolved. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I tried auto-update and that didn't work. Is there a place to download it? I couldn't find it.

Blog Entries
    Launch FG. Click on Settings box. Enter your user name and click on Update button (on this same screen). Then click OK and click Update box on main launcher screen.

I think that's it... someone will correct if I'm wrong.

Oh and welcome!

FG is an amazing boon for running a RM game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thanks Jon! That was the problem.

Blog Entries
    Great! If you get a game going, please let me know... would love to play again.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Glad to hear you got it working Profcrab. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thread Information