STAR TREK 2d20

FREE Pathfinder/Rise of the Runelords Token pack!

Devin Night has released for FREE a new token pack for Pathfinder/Rise of the Runelords. You can download it from his store site.

Blog Entries
    Linkage?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Cool - the Pathfinder Iconic PCs. Thanks for letting us know...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

the free SF tokens look good as well

Iconic PCs and a couple NPCs from the RotRL campaign.

Much thanks I'm working on this campaign right now.

Couldn't find the info anywhere else, and being that I'm specifically trying to use the images I found here, I'm going to go ahead and ask here.

How does one take an image and convert it into a token?

EDIT: Scratch that, found Keith's youtube video a few minutes after posting here. If you're out there Keith, thanks.

And more on point, thanks to Devin for making the tokens and Midhir/Nickademus for posting/linking them.
    Last edited by FraustTheSnowman; March 9th, 2014 at 15:18.

Blog Entries
    well.... it depends on what you want from your tokens...
    the two main types of token views are "top down" and "side-on" views.
    on top of that many people like to stack the image on to a base or a pog.
    you typically would also like to have the "whitespace" saved as a transparency too which means that you are going to use a PNG format with transparency.
    then you probably need to choose your scale - eg Medium is 50px, Large 100px etc

so get your image looking right and sized right and named appropriately and then you just need to place it in one of the various locations that FG looks for tokens.
    easiest is to open token bag and click GM or Shared and drag your tokens into the folder that just opened up.
    you can also put them into a module - you can find that info elsewhere in here...

Thread Information