5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I had some trouble with this too. I got it to work eventually, but I don't remember what I did. I'll play around with it.

EDIT: Okay, I got it to work kinda.
    First, go to the last line of the table and hit Enter to make a new table line. Then hit Ctrl+ to increase the size of the line (actually the rest of the table will appear to shrink). Make as many columns as the table should have. Then go to the lines that you wish to have text span multiple columns and try Ctrl+ there.
    Last edited by Nickademus; March 10th, 2018 at 15:59.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

It would be awesome if you can share how you managed to work it. I am creating a new module and having a proper basis is crucial for me.
    Last edited by lantazar; March 10th, 2018 at 16:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I had some trouble with this too. I got it to work eventually, but I don't remember what I did. I'll play around with it.
    It would be awesome if you can share how you managed to work it. I am creating a new module and having a proper basis is crucial for me.

I also tried it with a friend. He can't seem to adjust column sizes too. Do I have to focus mouse or something to a specific place?

Ok, i managed to get it work now. The minus and plus buttons on the numpad doesn't work. And since my input language was Turkish the minus button located at left of the backspace wasn't working as well. Only after changing the input language to English I managed to get it working. However the minus/plus buttons on the numpad are still not working. Thanks for help

I am also having this exact same problem. I have tried almost everything and it just isn't having any of it. Any ideas?

Nvmind, once you post it always works

How I got it to work in a 5e story!
    1) Start with creating the text of your header row.
    Ex: "Persuasion Intoxication"
    2) On that line hit CTRL+6 to start the table.
    3) Now place your cursor in text where you want the next column to start.
    Ex: in front of Intoxication for me
    4) hit CTRL+Tab now to create a new column
    4)a) You can also create the column at the end of the table row
    5) Once you have your 1st row set with the number of columns that you want, place your cursor at the end of the row and then hit return to create a new row.
    Note: the new row will only have 1 column so then just hit CTRL+TAB to add columns
    Ex: In my case I now have a 2x2 table.
    The CTRL+PLUS and CTRL+MINUS are column width adjusters and are best used once you have a table set up. (Note: as told above, the numpad plus and minus won't work)

Good Luck!
    Last edited by jkagie; September 2nd, 2018 at 23:22.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forums and FG Community Eshe!

Thread Information