5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Text formatting creating rows in tables

Is editing a table using an xml editor the only way to create several rows into a table, or is there a formatting option within FG I missed? Creating a table just creates one big line item at the moment..

Ctrl-Tab create a new row.

From the 3.0.0 patch notes:

• Formatted text fields support table editing (CTRL+6 to create, CTRL+TAB to add column, CTRL+PLUS and CTRL+MINUS to adjust column span)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

OMG this is a true Gem thanks guys

Shortcut keys are documented here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...extcontrol.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can't seem to use Ctrl+PLUS and MINUS on 3.5E. Any workaround for that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantazar View Post
    I can't seem to use Ctrl+PLUS and MINUS on 3.5E. Any workaround for that?
    Welcome lantazar you need to start the table off first with ctrl+6 and then you can use ctrl+tab. You cant expand/shrink columns until you have at least two columns.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome lantazar you need to start the table off first with ctrl+6 and then you can use ctrl+tab. You cant expand/shrink columns until you have at least two columns.
    Yeah I don't know why this doesn't work for me, I can create multiple (3+) columns but they won't expand or shrink for me. Does it matter which column you are in? I.E. - Have to start with 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd to adjust, or can you do any? This is 5e ruleset.

tables.PNG

Thanks for super fast response. It's good to be here I am actually trying to do table like on the Paladin's. But nothing happens when i press CTRL+PLUS or MINUS.

Thread Information