DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    @MoW - you are correct and hopefully you can run another game this time round.
    All new GMs are welcome!
    I did only mean that many of the SW and RMC GMs that ran games at FG Con 2 couldnt make FG Con 3 and we are hoping this years timing will suit them better

I'm not sure if I want to run a game again this time. At FG Con 3 I put up 2 sessions, but only ended up running one and that one almost didn't happen because we didn't get enough people until the last minute. Maybe I need to run a more interesting sounding game.

Blog Entries
    Hey Grapper! It is of course entirely up to you.
    Hopefully we can talk you into it.

Running at a Con is always different to running for your own group - some or most of your players may be new to you.

How do you ensure your game gets filled?
    We will be advertising the FG Con here and on as many other sites as we can get some visibility.
    You can help by plugging the Con and your game in any other forums you do visit - and if you see a link or comment on another site you can add your 5c to it too

When looking for new players for my games - I find only about half of my players here on these boards - the rest I find on other RPG resources - like meetup.com groups, penanapapegamers.com, enworld.org etc.
    I know that looking for players can sometimes be a grind.

You could also look at how many other games were scheduled at the same time - sometimes your game might overlap another game that is competing for players with you, or just at a time slot where there are not as many players.

What sort of games were you thinking you might run?

regards
    Damian

Thread Information