DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about Mythic Adventures in FG

I was wondering if anyone knew of a premade FG rulebook for Mythic Adventures, or a ruleset that modded Pathfinder to run Mythic Adventures with room on the character sheet for Path abilities. I've been away from Fantasy Grounds for a while since my game group broke up (on good terms when we were done with 4e), but I want to get back into it. I've almost convinced my cheap friend and his wife to buy copies of FG 2, and we plan to run a game in my over the top campaign setting. We need to use Mythic Adventures to make this campaign work.

If no one knows of a Fantasy Grounds ruleset, can someone point me in the direction of information on how to modify the Pathfinder Ruleset to include Mythic Adventures? Along with the Rulebook and Mythic Monsters, I'd need a page on the character sheets for Mythic abilities. I'm not a coder, and I may not be able to get it to work, but I'm desperate. I think I can figure out how to get the rulebook into the library, as I saw a Youtube video about it once.

Otherwise, if any of you have run Mythic Adventures using Fantasy Grounds, could you give me tips on making it work manually?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by The Scriven One; January 26th, 2014 at 23:59.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.

I'm not aware of any mods for Mythic Adventures.

Whenever I have used game system changes in the past (house rules, or genre additions not already supported, etc.), I usually just track in the notes on the character sheet (or one of the other fields). Perhaps you could add as entries in special abilities section of character sheet, and preface the name of the ability with "Path -"

Regards,
    JPG

The majority of Mythic abilities are similar to class abilities - so you may as well track them in a similar way, like Moon Wizard mentions above.

EDIT: And you could track uses of Mythic Power by adding a new spell class on the actions tab and adding Mythic Power as a "spell" with the number of uses per day being tracked like spell use.
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 27th, 2014 at 03:49.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very cool. I appreciate the answers. I never got a notification about this thread being replied to, or I would have thanked you sooner.
    Last edited by The Scriven One; February 2nd, 2014 at 00:30.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.

Thread Information