STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Trenloe, I feel an update coming to this extension...
    Star Wars Language Fonts
    Oh yes, please!

That would be so great for my "campaign" starting next Tuesday .
    Savage Musketeer Roleplaying with a horrific twist: All for One - Régime Diabolique for Savage Worlds is available on the FG store now!

So this is listed as 3.0.11 compatible in the extension list, and 3.0.12 compatible in this thread. Any word on 3.1.0 compatibility?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    So this is listed as 3.0.11 compatible in the extension list, and 3.0.12 compatible in this thread. Any word on 3.1.0 compatibility?
    It should be fine as it uses all it's own code without modifying any base ruleset scripts. Haven't tested it yet though... Let me know if there are any issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

@Trenloe: I cant seem to use the slashhandler commands "/setlanguage, /removelanguage and /listlanguages" - each time I try I receive an error:

Attachment 10581

I'm running FG through Steam, and the version is v.3.1.1 ULTIMATE.

Is this just a matter of version disparity?

Quote Originally Posted by Dromonster View Post
    @Trenloe: I cant seem to use the slashhandler commands "/setlanguage, /removelanguage and /listlanguages" - each time I try I receive an error:

Attachment 10581
    I think you're encountering this issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post170402
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update - V3.4. 8th August 2015.

Feature update:
    1. Added code for understanding all languages but can't speak them. Use a language name of "comprehend languages" or "understands all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    2. Added code for speaking all languages. Use a language name of "tongues" or "speaks all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    3. Added error handling for /setlanguage - needs two arguments to write to database. This avoids issues with blank entries.
    4. /help slashhandler to return extension help.
    5. Set default current language with /currentlanguage <language name>. See post #1 for how to use this.

Loads of thanks to Callum for providing the tongues/comp languages code ages ago - I completely forgot about it and only just implemented it. Thanks Callum, sorry for letting it lapse so long...
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 9th, 2015 at 03:22.

This is fine stuff Trenloe; kudos on the updates and the time you put into this and your other extensions.

Hmm I have the latest download for this extenstion and running the 5e rule set. All I get are a random mix of numbers and letters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Also running v 3.1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by DaffyRoth View Post
    Hmm I have the latest download for this extenstion and running the 5e rule set. All I get are a random mix of numbers and letters. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Also running v 3.1.2.
    What is the exact language names you are using?

You need to use the specifically defined language names (see post #1 for the names to use) or define your own that map to the predefined ones. See here for more info: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post167105
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 17th, 2015 at 00:46.

You know what, I am stupid. I was saying dwarven instead of dwarvish and elven instead of elvish. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Thread Information