FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

can i use mods and extensions with steam? Im having a hard time finding the folders to put them in. thanks for any help / advice

Blog Entries
    When you first open FG there is a folder that you can open (illustrated in the attached image) there you will find the extensions folder.. put your extensions in there.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Yes of course - its ultimately the same game with a pretty steam launcher.
    On the splash screen click on the folder Icon on the upper right and you will have access to all your Fantasy Grounds folders there.

[edit] Ninja'd with style by Blackfoot!

great thanks. im pretty impressed so far with the flexibility of FG

Has there been an update or something to the DOE suite? None of my DOE extensions all of a sudden stopped being avaliable to load. They were fine, working great in fact I just added and figured out the sounds extention, when they stopped loading. I tried updating the Base Extention but that didnt help. I am kinda bummed because I was making some great progress fleshing out my Wheel of Time campaign with Locations, I have all the locations but I cant access them because the extentions wont load. Did I miss an updat or cross uncompatable extentions or some thing, I dont know if that is even possible. Thanks for any help.

Are you running the (Beta-Test) version of FG (ie v3.2) or v3.1.7?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

OK, so nothing has changed with the DOEs avalaible from these forums - I am working on FGv3.2-compatable ones, but they haven't been released yet.

So when you say they aren't loading what do you mean exactly - Are they not showing up in the FG Loader window, are they showing up but with red Xs next to them, when selected are they "grey-out" or "nice & clear" on the FG Loaded, are they any messages in the console window when you start your Ruleset (start the ruleset, type "/console" into the chatbox to open the console window, then type "/reload" into the chatbox and see if any messages are displayed).

And finally, which Ruleset are you using them with?

Let me know and we'll getr this sorted for you

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thank you, I am sorry I should have been more specific. They show up in the loader but only with a red x, and only the sub extentions, the Base extension is fine. I have several Rulesets, the one I am using is Core, I have noticed if the "Base" is not turned on the others are then "grey-out", that is no problem solved that one, lol. But the red "X" has got me stumped. The error I get is "Rutime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class (xcBuilding ::MJB_Locations.Building.id-00004@WoT Weapon Location)" This is a shortcut to a merchant shop that I have in a mod. None of the DOE icons are showing up on the desktop, and the existing shortcuts all give a similar error. these errors come up without typing anything in the chatbox. I have had the same error with the "Expanded NPC Weapons" extention as well, thugh it never worked, not once. The DOE worked fine then just died, the sound shortcuts still reach Syrinscape and play, but I can not access them beyond that.

Blog Entries
    You need to download the latest versions.... The red cross means they are not compatible with your ruleset version or another DOE extension.

Thread Information