DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Blog Entries
    Hi Trenloe
    If you would, please add this extension to the index in post #1 of this thread:
    Assign Speaker Language
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Hi Trenloe
    If you would, please add this extension to the index in post #1 of this thread:
    Assign Speaker Language
    Done

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Could someone please add the Sidebar Buttons extension to the list?

Also, shouldn't the Message of the Day extension be removed since it is included with FG now? Or does it have different functionality?

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Also, shouldn't the Message of the Day extension be removed since it is included with FG now? Or does it have different functionality?
    As noted in the Message of the Day extension, until yesterday there was a small functionality gap that might leave some people preferring the extension. But, with the release of 2021-03, story entries can be "copied" to the Message of the Day window by dragging the story entry link. I'll move the extension link to the retired/no longer needed section.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Do we know if these extensions are currently maintained to work with any of the new updates made to FG.....had some that presented a conflict and had to remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Do we know if these extensions are currently maintained to work with any of the new updates made to FG.....had some that presented a conflict and had to remove them.
    We don't do an overall review of extensions. You'll need to check the threads of the extensions you use for up-to-date information. If you experience an issue with an extension, and the author isn't aware of it, please post as much details as possible in that extension thread - so the author's aware and can hopefully update their extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries

Multiple Item Copy Extension

New extension coming soon. Gimme an hour or two to prep the thread.

(Please don't post immediately to this thread,
    I'd like to reserved the next 4 posts for future use
    and I have to wait about 30 seconds between posts.) Thanks
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Thread Information