FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Do we have a list of extensions that are FGU compatible somewhere?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalSolutions View Post
    We will but right now Id avoid all extensions on FGU

Quote Originally Posted by RationalSolutions View Post
    Nope. Primarily because FGU is constantly changing so it could change from one release to the next.

You can give some a try and report to the individual extension developer (in the extension thread) if there are any issues to make them, and others, aware (without pressure to fix).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think that "Sticky Windows" extension in the list should be substituted with the "Single Window" extension.

Quote Originally Posted by alessandro View Post
    I think that "Sticky Windows" extension in the list should be substituted with the "Single Window" extension.
    Good idea.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just installed a whole bunch of these extensions, many useful things to be found. So here is a summarized "Thanks!" to all authors of the various extensions.

Does anyone know of a extension that will update my hotkeys as I level up? Ex. If I have hot-keyed a skill check that I am proficient with and my leveling up changes my proficiency bonus, the extension would update the modifier on that hotkey roll.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackZ View Post
    Does anyone know of a extension that will update my hotkeys as I level up? Ex. If I have hot-keyed a skill check that I am proficient with and my leveling up changes my proficiency bonus, the extension would update the modifier on that hotkey roll.
    Welcome to the FG forums.

There isn't an extension like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums.

There isn't an extension like that.
    Thanks for the response =) I look forward to learning more. I might have a go at coding something like that. Dust off my programming skills.

Larger Merriweather font: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Font-Extension

Thanks Willot!
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 25th, 2021 at 11:53.

Thread Information