FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last

CoreRPG - Community Extensions

Instructions on how to install extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

The following are compatible with CoreRPG (and rulesets based on CoreRPG):

Proof-of-Concept/example extensions

These are provided as examples of what is possible. These are generally bare-bones code and need further work to fully integrate them into a ruleset.

Please comment on individual extensions in the specific extension thread - keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!

Developers - you're welcome to look at the code in these extensions as examples of how to develop your own extensions. If you want to use the code, please be polite and get in touch with the developer who made the extension and ask permission to use their code (send them a PM and post in the relevant extension thread). Some developers may no longer be active in the community, give the dev a couple of weeks to respond and if they don't respond you have done the polite thing and should be able to use their code (as long as the extension does not specifically say you can't). If you do use other people's code please mention them in the extension - it's only fair to give credit where credit is due.

Developers who don't want other people to use their code should say so in their extension.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 3rd, 2021 at 07:52.

Continued...

[MODERATOR] Hijacking this post to create space in post #1.

Deprecated - for reference only:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original post:

Bradmcadam's Shop & Town database has been updated by Trenloe and myself and now works with CORERPG.

The extension is available here

The Town extension adds a database for storing the general information and game characteristics of the town, links to the notable NPCs and a list of local shops.

The Shop extension allows you to set up shops with an inventory of available items and their prices, plus general description

Two associated extensions are in the works - Places and Groups.

All the best

Toph
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 3rd, 2021 at 07:51.

I assume this list is for all compatible extensions, correct? If so, does anyone know if the Languages extension is compatible? It's the one that lets you specify a for entered NPC text, and the text is scrambled for people characters that can't speak that language. Dunno where to get it (which is why I like this thread - so tired of having to hunt down stuff in the forums that should be easily accessible somewhere on the FG site... so if it's compatible, this seems like a great place to post a link to it.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    If so, does anyone know if the Languages extension is compatible? It's the one that lets you specify a for entered NPC text, and the text is scrambled for people characters that can't speak that language. Dunno where to get it (which is why I like this thread - so tired of having to hunt down stuff in the forums that should be easily accessible somewhere on the FG site... so if it's compatible, this seems like a great place to post a link to it.
    It works with FG 3.0, but this current version is very specific to 3.5e/Pathfinder in terms of the languages it supports: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nsion-for-3-5E and it specifically looks for the PC languages in charsheet.id-000XX.languagelist, then the <name> tag of all of the children - which is the DB structure C&C uses.

So, as damned mentions, you could edit the extension to allow Castles and Crusades to use it and you should be OK as long as the languages are OK for you.

I have plans to make it more generic, perhaps with a module activation for groups of languages similar to how calendars are activated for the calendar functionality - but that is a way off yet...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Did we ever get the language mod to a place where the in-language text was scrambled and not just a font switch (fixing various ways to cheat)?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Did we ever get the language mod to a place where the in-language text was scrambled and not just a font switch (fixing various ways to cheat)?
    The Savage Worlds version of this does scramble the text.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I have plans to make it more generic, perhaps with a module activation for groups of languages similar to how calendars are activated for the calendar functionality - but that is a way off yet...
    There's also things like Alignement which are very D&Dish…

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    There's also things like Alignement which are very D&Dish…
    I wasn't aware that pre-AD&D 2E there was alignment languages: https://rpg.stackexchange.com/questi...ment-languages These would just have to be covered as a specific language - i.e. add your alignment to the language list for a specific language module.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Uh? I don't understand.

I was referencing this description:
    Quote Originally Posted by brochr View Post
    Main: fields: place type, alignment, deity, clientele, GM notes

Thread Information