5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    LogMeIn Free is a different product to LogMeIn Hamachi, it allowed remote control of desktops.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have installed win8.1 and hamachi does not work properly. I mean, it gives me ip and a LAN but FG2 does not show hamachi's IP. Also win8 on my laptop and i've tried it and worked. I think problem is win8. By the way we could not connect by fg2 without hamachi or etc. How can we do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenpaladin View Post
    I have installed win8.1 and hamachi does not work properly. I mean, it gives me ip and a LAN but FG2 does not show hamachi's IP. Also win8 on my laptop and i've tried it and worked. I think problem is win8.
    Mentioned by damned in the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by damned post#1
    Players will then connect their Fantasy Grounds to the Hosts Hamachi IP address and not the internal, external or alias. Also the Test Feature wont work thru this.
    Fantasy Grounds is not programmed to identify a VPN connection - it will only display your internal IP address (the actual IP address of the GM's PC on your local network) and the external Internet address (your router's connection to the internet). As damned indicates, you will not be able to use the addresses shown by Fantasy Grounds, you will only be able to use the Hamachi IP address of the GM's PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hello friend Turk! May I ask your name? All the Turks I have ever met have the most interesting names. I usually steal them and stick them in my next scenario somewhere

I tested with Win8.1 - and the whole process of the 2 of us (the other on Win7) took about 5mins and we were both doing it for the first time. The players should enter the GMs Hamachi address into the host name field of the player computer. Ignore the GMs actual IP or the Alias - use the Hamachi address and ignore what FG is telling you.

I know some people have had issues with Hamachi so it may not be 100% for you but try those steps and let us know.

Hello and well met My name is Furkan Kerim and it's name of Qur'an's (Our holy bible) other name. And it's mean is the Criterion as word. In Qur'an's tafseer it means that:
    Blessed, exalted, is He Who revealed the Criterion (al-furqān), the Qur’ān — called thus [al-furqān] because it has discriminated (faraqa) between truth and falsehood — to His servant, Muhammad (s), that he may be to all the worlds, [to] mankind and the jinn, but not the angels, a warner, a threatening of God’s chastisement.

Name's mean -> the Qur’ān — called thus [al-furqān] because it has discriminated (faraqa) between truth and falsehood —

I am muslim and i have been playing rpg (dnd 2e, 3e, 3,5e and pathfinder) since 1998 It is really hard to play a spesific part of game especially Religions part. Because in our religion (islam) there is only one God (Allah) and if you choose a cleric from game system that's mean is polytheism whic is really dangerous act for us even though this is a game. So in my games, i do not allow the priest characters. This is a little complicated

Anyway, we played on win8 and it works fine. But i will try your tactic on this weekend's game
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Fallenpaladin; January 28th, 2014 at 12:36.

And we tried your method and it work but at the same time i am using Nod32 and it should be closed (both virus and firewall).
    Thank you very much damned

Blog Entries
    Hello and well met My name is Furkan Kerim and it's name of Qur'an's (Our holy bible) other name. And it's mean is the Criterion as word. In Qur'an's tafseer it means that:
    Blessed, exalted, is He Who revealed the Criterion (al-furqān), the Qur’ān — called thus [al-furqān] because it has discriminated (faraqa) between truth and falsehood — to His servant, Muhammad (s), that he may be to all the worlds, [to] mankind and the jinn, but not the angels, a warner, a threatening of God’s chastisement.

Name's mean -> the Qur’ān — called thus [al-furqān] because it has discriminated (faraqa) between truth and falsehood —
    Se interesting names *and* meanings.

I am muslim and i have been playing rpg (dnd 2e, 3e, 3,5e and pathfinder) since 1998 It is really hard to play a spesific part of game especially Religions part. Because in our religion (islam) there is only one God (Allah) and if you choose a cleric from game system that's mean is polytheism whic is really dangerous act for us even though this is a game. So in my games, i do not allow the priest characters. This is a little complicated
    No priests = no healers? Ouch.

Blog Entries
    And we tried your method and it work but at the same time i am using Nod32 and it should be closed (both virus and firewall).
    Thank you very much damned
    Yes - AV firewalls... this can prevent you playing in all situations...

Attachment 7947
    What i found to work was putting my computer into the DMZ Zone of my DD-WRT router. Find your local IP address, then go into the NAT/QoS tab then DMZ. enable the DMZ and set in your computer IP. you will want to make sure and disable this feature once you are done hosting your game though since it passes everything through while it is enabled.
    ~licktoren

Did you turn it off and on again?

Thread Information