DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

New Core Extended ruleset

Hello,

I've been making some improvements on the Core ruleset to give my players more options in the character sheet, and the result is this Core Extended Ruleset that I want to share with you.

Enjoy.

EDIT:
    This extension is outdated since its functionality has been included in the CoreRPG ruleset.
    Last edited by psicodelix; June 4th, 2014 at 06:24.

Isn't this name confusing? We don't know what are these “improvements”, and how they would play with traditional ruleset layering…

Interested.
    Details?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'd be interested in hearing what you added as well. I've been thinking about a couple additions to CoreRPG as well to queue up after other development settles down. Also, if I have your permission, I may include a few features in the CoreRPG ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey! Dont you have another project you are working on?
    Just kidding Keep up all the awesome work!
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Isn't this name confusing? We don't know what are these “improvements”, and how they would play with traditional ruleset layering…
    I don't really know where the confusion may be... I think the ruleset is easy enough and self-explanatory, but it's only a personal work to give my group more room and options in the character sheet to create templates for a variety of ruleset-less game systems. If you think the category-grouping capability of the main list, the additional skill list with extra text space and the two abilities lists aren't improvements then, well, simply don't use the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Interested.
    Details?
    Just download it from post #1 and give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'd be interested in hearing what you added as well. I've been thinking about a couple additions to CoreRPG as well to queue up after other development settles down. Also, if I have your permission, I may include a few features in the CoreRPG ruleset.
    Regards,
    JPG
    Hi MW,

I've made three additions to the character sheet:

- I've modified the main skill list to allow grouping of skills/attribs in categories.
    - Added a secondary skills/attribs tab with a width-expanded skill/attrib list.
    - Added a third tab with two abilities list linked to ref-ability windows.

You are free to use any of these modifications as you wish.

Sorry I wasn't clear, foremost I meant could you list and explain those additions, basically what's new?

Quick summary from what I can glean. I'll let Psicodelix fill in the rest.

* Added a Skills tab and an Ability tab to character sheet.
    * Both Main tab and new Skills tab support named skill groupings
    * Ability tab is more of a reference list (similar to 3.5E/PFRPG/4E Abilities tab)

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you MW, these are all additions for now.

Thread Information