DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Possible Rise of the Runelords Campaign AP for Pathfinder

I was thinking of starting up the Rise of the Runelords campaign for Pathfinder for Fantasy Grounds, but I wanted to gauge if there was any interest. The games would be once a week, except every third week (That's my on call rotation for work) Day would be determined by availability and number of players. I'm shooting for about four to six players. Reply in this thread if there is any interest.

Thanks!

I would be interested in playing in this campaign. Have most nights open - any night but Saturday's, currently running Reign of Winter on that night - as long as it's a decent time for EST.
    Last edited by kleamovich; October 19th, 2013 at 12:26.
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Blog Entries
    Interested depending on night and start/stop times.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Same, interested but would depend on when.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Interested but yea would need to know the time and day you were looking at. Would you also be running it mainly in text or with voice?

I am also interested. The only time I am committed already is Friday afternoon/evening. I am available Mon - Thur from 0800 - 2230 est and anytime on Saturday. I go to work at 2300 est so later runs are not possible for me.

It would be during the week, I was thinking a Thursday Evening (EST for me) somewhere around 6PM to 11Pm (about five hours) I was hoping to do voice on team speak. I work during the day, so that time frame is out for me unless it is on a Sunday.

That works for me. Any idea on the character creation rules that you would like us to use?
    Ultimate License Holder

Games Interested In
    Pathfinder
    3.5e
    5e

Time Zone
    EST

Not yet, was just seeing if there was interest. I'll give more info tomorrow or Monday. I'm thinking a standard point buy and start at level 1. I think the only limit would be no evil characters, other then that, I'm open to any class, book, etc.

Couple of questions then.

How strict are you on attendance? I have a variable schedule and can possibly swap shifts, but would rather not have to ask permanently for Thursday evenings off. I occasionally work Thursdays but not regularly.
    Is psionics open? From dreamscarred press?
    Or Kobold Press's Deep Magic kickstarter?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information