DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: I think...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Will there be a bit of a rolecall for who will be DMing and what system that they will demo?
    damned has sent out an email with a survey to anyone who has GM'd at an FG Con before and who has mentioned they will in the future.

I don't know how much use having a role call will be at this point - we've had plenty of people promise to run games in the past and then they didn't.

We'll have the FG Con website ready for GMs to enter their bookings next month and this should be the best role call we have - being able to see what games GMs have agreed to run by looking at the events they have entered on the site.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn View Post
    ... the forum name should be changed for ongoing cons.
    Looking at the Moderator options (I am just a Mod, so I probably do have the rights to do it!) I do not know if the thread name can be changed, more likely a new thread would need to be created...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Looking at the Moderator options (I am just a Mod, so I probably do have the rights to do it!) I do not know if the thread name can be changed, more likely a new thread would need to be created...
    Thread names can be changed as a mod, but I haven't found out how to change forum names - I don't think standard mods can.

When we start getting everything together for FG Con IV we'll look to change the forum name...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FG Con IV dates confirmed: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...unday-11th-May

The next few weeks are mostly admin tasks of getting the website ready and updating forums titles, getting advertising organised, assigning roles/responsibilities, etc...

Thread Information