DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Store item "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds"

Hi,

I'm looking into a Pathfinder campaign and notice that Fantasy Grounds comes with the PFRPG Basic Rules, Bestiary, Magic Items and Spells modules already, along with the 3.5E equivalents.

What would the item in the store titled "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds" bring that isn't already available in these included modules?

Thanks.

Feats and Traits?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Surge
    What would the item in the store titled "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds" bring that isn't already available in these included modules?
    The complete SRD is the 3.5e SRD info. Basically what you get at d20srd.org

It's not meant for Pathfinder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The complete SRD is the 3.5e SRD info. Basically what you get at d20srd.org

It's not meant for Pathfinder.

Okay, fair enough, but do the 3.5E modules that come with Fantasy Grounds not already include the SRD stuff?

Edit: I think I've worked it out. Does the Complete SRD purchase add additional modules for the SRD stuff beyond the basic 3.5E modules that are included with FG?
    Last edited by Surge; January 18th, 2014 at 17:40.

It comes with 7 modules. The Complete SRD Basic, Divine, Epic, Magic, Monsters, Psionics and Spells.
    Semper Dies Irae

Sorry for hijacking and grave digging this thread, but it fits for my intention.

Is there any hope to find this module in the steam store soon? Because i hate paypal, and with steam i can pay via paysavecard.

Thread Information