5E Character Create Playlist

formattedtextfield informations...

Hello,

Is it possible to have more info about the parameters/functions available for the formattedtextfield control ?

What I found for example in the CoreRPG is a beginning:

<template name="simpleft">
    <formattedtextfield>
    <font normal="reference-r" bold="reference-b" italic="reference-i" bolditalic="reference-bi" title="reference-h" />
    <icon link="button_link" emptylink="button_link_empty" chat="button_speak" />
    <selectioncolor>#FFD296</selectioncolor>
    </formattedtextfield>
    </template>

But I need to know if it possible to restrict the list of formats accessible through the radial menu.
    For a given control, I would like to remove the link format or bullet format for example.

Thank in advance for any help.

Bz

No, there is no option to limit the functionality of the formattedtextcontrol object.

Here is the link to the formattedtext control reference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...extcontrol.xcp

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Here is the link to the formattedtext control reference:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdo...extcontrol.xcp
    Can this be added to the "Elements" sidebar please? It's not there...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Done.
    JPG
    Awesome. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for your info JPG.
    Another question, can we use and adapt internal tags ? I would like to change the indent number for the <li> attribut...
    Thanx in advance.
    Bz

Also can we please get formattedtext to support the calls of a standard text field to query for selected text within the control? I've had a feature request in on this for several years and like most programming stuff no one votes for it.

To gather more votes, you need to translate the vote in plain English, and explain in it why it's important, some examples of gaming advantages it would procure.

Quote Originally Posted by bzjeurd View Post
    Thank you for your info JPG.
    Another question, can we use and adapt internal tags ? I would like to change the indent number for the <li> attribut...
    Thanx in advance.
    Bz
    See this thread for info on which tags are available within the formattedtextcontrol: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ailable-in-FG2

Thread Information