FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I found the joker issue. I'll push an update shortly.

The other two I'll leave for Ikael, since they are part of the SW Enhanced Combat Tracker and SW Enhanced Character Sheets extensions.

Regards,
    JPG
    Actually, minisheet is part of the core SW ruleset. It was my exts first but got merged into SW ruleset 3.4. But the question is has it ever been residence?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Oh, I missed the Attacks button on the mini sheet originally, thought it was in the extension. It looks like the window automatically resizes based on the number of items in the attacks window.

It looks like Doswelk has reached a maximum size of some kind in the window, and it doesn't support scrolling?

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Oh, I missed the Attacks button on the mini sheet originally, thought it was in the extension. It looks like the window automatically resizes based on the number of items in the attacks window.

It looks like Doswelk has reached a maximum size of some kind in the window, and it doesn't support scrolling?

JPG
    Yeah, the box is written to specifically resize itself based on what the contents are. The maths gets quite fiddly, with both attacks and powers optionally present, and each attack might have ammo, and each power might have individual power points.

That said, I thought it had been tested to death. I recall a lot of the pixel numbers are hard-coded in there; perhaps the exact pixel counting isn't flexible enough to accomodate the graphical alterations for 50 Fathoms ?

Doswelk - Have you tried loading that player mini-sheet in just the base ruleset, to see if it still happens ?

Moon_wizard - you've got to send me your updates, so I can merge them into my source code !
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information