DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Sorry been out of pocket with work a couple days. I need to get refocused on the task at hand.

After reading and watching more videos is it best to build a campaign per adventure or just make each adventure into a mod that could be added.

As far as the mobs go. I was thinking of just going thru all of the Season 0 and gathering all the mobs and parsing them into a mod file. Then try and do that for each season. Seeing how some have built campaigns and made mod files has me wondering. I guess either way it will be easy to change them once complete with each adventure.

I will get making this package to send to you to proof

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PooRsapper View Post
    Sorry been out of pocket with work a couple days. I need to get refocused on the task at hand.

After reading and watching more videos is it best to build a campaign per adventure or just make each adventure into a mod that could be added.

As far as the mobs go. I was thinking of just going thru all of the Season 0 and gathering all the mobs and parsing them into a mod file. Then try and do that for each season. Seeing how some have built campaigns and made mod files has me wondering. I guess either way it will be easy to change them once complete with each adventure.

I will get making this package to send to you to proof
    Generally - one campaign and add extra content in directly or via modules. Create your modules in a blank or module making campain - exort them and open them in the game campaign.

Make each into a module. This makes it easier to load into an existing campaign.

The best way to make a module is to create a PFRPG campaign in FG, but call it something like "Module Maker - #1 Silent Tide" (just so you know this is the campaign you used to create the module for the Silent Tide scenario), then add in story, images, NPCs, encounter, etc. and export to create your module. Keep this module making campaign, so you can come back and make updates if you need to in future, and then easily export an updated module file.

There are already quite a few scenario specific NPC modules here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...io-NPC-modules

Most of the custom NPCs are specific to a scenario - so primarily used in that scenario. My recommendation would be to concentrate on having the NPCs in the module for the scenario they are used in.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quick question from a VTT/FG newbie.

How do I get some of these scenarios? I have them in both PDF and physical form, and I would love to run some for people. One that sticks out is 6-10 The Wounded Wisp (evergreen) as well as 5-08 The Confirmation.

Thanks.

You contact the person listed as having them available for sharing and go from there. You'll need to send some proof of ownership e.g. email from paizo, watermarked pdf screenshot, and your email address, the person will then send you the scenario.

I'm fairly sure it's me you need to contact for those ones. PM me if you want to get either or both.
    Last edited by Rivver; January 30th, 2017 at 23:48.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

PM sent. Thanks!

Hello,

How do I go about getting the scenario modules for Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition? I have the hardcover book bought off of Amazon. I also have the map porfolio PDF I bought from Paizo. If someone already has the scenario modules and Paizo is ok with us sharing that, I would love to get a copy. It will save me a whole lot of time creating them myself.

Regionally appropriate greetings everyone.

As part of today's announcement from Paizo and Fantasy Grounds [Link] there will be some changes to the VTT sharing rules for Paizo Pathfinder and Starfinder material.

As of today, if the material is available for sale for Fantasy grounds, you can no longer share VTTs with others for that specific material.

For example: Now that Kingmaker and Rise of the Rune Lords is available on FG - you cannot share that VTT with anyone else on FG, even if you build it out yourself - the GM will need to buy it or build it out themselves.

This will apply to all Pathfinder and Starfinder material, as it is made available, and is an agreement between Paizo and all their VTT partners (so it applies to Roll20 and d20Pro as well).

As PFS and SFS Scenarios (and modules/APs, et cetera) are made available they will also be included in this new ruling.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best Wishes,

- Jesse

Jesse R. Davis [IronHelixx]PFS Venture-Captain, Online Play
    [email protected]
    https://PathfinderSocietyOnline.com
    Discord Chat: PFSChat.com

Our Mission: To Champion, Serve, Support, and Build the PFS Online Community.

Note: You can still export material from PDFs you own to build out your own VTTs, even if that material is for sale on FG - you just can't share it if that material is available for sale on FG.

This makes sense. It was very good of Paizo to allow sharing in the interim.

My modules are no longer available - go buy the flashy official ones folks!
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information