DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivver View Post
    I have full pdf version modules (with all text, boxes, images, npc's and encounters) for PFS 5-08 The Confirmation and PFS 6-10 The Wounded Wisp which I am happy to share.
    Awesome! Thanks very much. Tables on page one updated.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also now have a full pdf conversion for 5-04 The Stolen Heir if you want to double up on possible folks for gms to contact for mods. It has all encounters stat-ed up for both 1-2 and 4-5 sub-tiers.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Rivver View Post
    I also now have a full pdf conversion for 5-04 The Stolen Heir if you want to double up on possible folks for gms to contact for mods. It has all encounters stat-ed up for both 1-2 and 4-5 sub-tiers.
    Thanks. Added it to the list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is this still being maintained. I have started from S0 E1 and was going to work thru all the society adventures building what I could. I have S0E1, E2 and E3 in process and about 75% complete. I have a standard I am trying to work by from the PDFS converting all to FG.
    Has anybody bought the bestiary and been able to pull the NPCS into the adventures?
    Last edited by PooRsapper; May 5th, 2015 at 22:49.

Quote Originally Posted by PooRsapper View Post
    Is this still being maintained.
    Yes. I update it when GMs post here saying they're willing to share.

Has anybody bought the bestiary and been able to pull the NPCS into the adventures?
    Not sure what you're saying here - "bought the bestiary"? There is no need to buy the Pathfinder bestiary as this comes with FG automatically. Additionally, Bestiaries 2 - 4 are available in FG module format here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules

You might want to use the Creature Parser to convert the text NPC statblocks into an FG module (read the first few posts to get an idea of what to do and gotchas): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version Note, this will only work 100% with the Pathfinder statblocks, not the PFS 3.5e statblocks (you can tell the difference by checking for a CMB and CMD entry just after the abilities list).

Ok cool, I will start looking at those post. I just got FG about a week ago and have been trying to learn it. I really would like to get proficient with the program to be able to build all the Society Adventures out. I have the ultimate edition and one I get to know it will try and start hosting and DM'ing some of these to see how they play.

Let me ask this, the biggest problem I am running into is after I take the pic from the PDF getting the grid to set right. It always seems to be off towards the edges. If I am not in the right forum I understand and will take that questions to the proper forum. Just figured I would throw that in there.

Looked forward to working with the rest of the FG and Pathfinder community to bring these and the rest of the Pathfinder adventures to VTT.

Let me ask this, the biggest problem I am running into is after I take the pic from the PDF getting the grid to set right. It always seems to be off towards the edges.
    This happens a lot on maps - it all depends on how freeform the cartographer was when drawing the grid. This tool can help you get pretty close: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gn-map-to-grid

Well to be honest I was trying to take the maps off the PDF of the Adventures. I was able to get them off and they look good but like I said they don't line up very well. I have S0 E1 complete to the point of adding the maps and encounters and finishing the mobs. Which none are in any of the modules so they will have to be hand built. The Creature Parser doesn't work on these so.

Trenloe, would you mind looking over my first one to see what you think? I will use it to base the rest of the ones I build on.

Which none are in any of the modules so they will have to be hand built. The Creature Parser doesn't work on these so.
    I figured out what the issue was and was able to get two of them added in. Now to work on the boss, it didn't like the stat block so I will have to go thru it line by line

Well to be honest I was trying to take the maps off the PDF of the Adventures. I was able to get them off and they look good but like I said they don't line up very well.
    Completely understand what you're trying to do. The application I linked allows you to resize the map image file so you get a better match (sometimes it won't be perfect, but it will help get you close).

I have S0 E1 complete to the point of adding the maps and encounters and finishing the mobs. Which none are in any of the modules so they will have to be hand built. The Creature Parser doesn't work on these so.
    As mentioned above, most (all?) of the season 0 scenarios were released for the D&D 3.5e RPG rules (except a couple that were later converted to PF) as this was before the Pathfinder rules came out. There are subtle differences in the statblocks that will cause the Pathfinder Creature Parser to fail (look for CMB/CMD in the Base Atk line after the abilities - if these are present it's a Pathfinder statblock).

Trenloe, would you mind looking over my first one to see what you think? I will use it to base the rest of the ones I build on.
    Sure, send me a link via PM so I can download and have a look.

Thread Information