DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

A Prodigious Title on the Disposition of the Subject of Pathfinder Society and FG

The answer is yes, you can copy campaigns *

* Legal Text
    Mike Brock has indicated Vic Wertz, the technical officer, has no problem with campaign copying. Paizo has no problem with this, but do not violate copyright law. Both GM's must have a copy of the scenario, and any third party material must be removed because of said copyright laws. This will mean anything not ripped from the Scenario PDF or from stock Fantasy Grounds must be removed.

Hope this is clear. Godspeed and good luck pathfinders.

Yay!
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Dun dun duuuuuun!
    Awesome stuff. Thanks Arthur.
    If anyone wants anything from me, just let me know.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I want it all! Get slaving.

On a side note, do we now need a method to prove valid ownership of scenarios? I personally would rather not post my watermark with my contact info on the open public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I want it all! Get slaving.

On a side note, do we now need a method to prove valid ownership of scenarios? I personally would rather not post my watermark with my contact info on the open public forum.
    Skellan send me seasons 0-5, now! Go go go!!!!!

Skellan said 'anything'. I want season 6. Would be nice to have a head start. Get that time machine fired up!

Yes, I'd like to know what is the recommended way for a GM to confirm that the person they're sending the FG module too has purchased the scenario PDF.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also, just for complete clarity, does this cover Paizo modules and adventure paths too? The statement above mentions "scenario PDF" so is this limited to PFS scenarios only?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is great news!

I've started a thread here where GMs can list what they are willing to share privately: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yes, I'd like to know what is the recommended way for a GM to confirm that the person they're sending the FG module too has purchased the scenario PDF.
    I personally would rather not post my watermark with my contact info on the open public forum.
    Exactly, There are a few guys I trust here but just random GM's, I don't think so.....There could then be a whole other way for someone to scam the person thats suppose to be proving he has it. Is the GM that is sharing going to have to prove he actually has it also. I have no clue how this can work. To be quite honest I don't think they have thought this portion out. It is so very, very, very, very awesome that we are being allow to do this, but it seems that really the only way to police this is simple trust between 2 people, I don't see anyway to prove validity without taking a risk of breaking confidentiality....How do they validate on Roll20?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This is great news!

I've started a thread here where GMs can list what they are willing to share privately: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules
    Awesome!

Thread Information