STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Now to come up with a way to prove purchase of digital material (assuming we deleted the receipt email). Is it possible to get the email resent from our Purchase History account section? If not I suggest a single volunteer that we all trust view and validate scenario ownership. I nominate Trenloe since he's, well, a VO. If Paizo trusts him, I do too.
    I'd suggest opening the full order page for the individual order in question within Order History on the Paizo website. Using the Windows "snipping tool" to capture the whole order screen. If you need to erase any personal info (such as an address for physical products) then you can save the snipped screen as an image and edit with Paint (comes with Windows) - use the eraser tool in Paint to remove personal info.

Then copy/paste the screenshot into an email and send to the GM who will review and send you the FG module in return.

How does that sound?
    Last edited by Trenloe; January 14th, 2014 at 15:23.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sound like you narrowly avoiding being volunteered.
    I'll try it.

Edit: That works.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

While this affects all Pathfinder Fantasy Grounds games, I'm going to post this here as the subject has already been brought up and the Society VO staff have already thread this path.

So we have a means to verify that a FG GM has purchased a Paizo product and have been given permission from Paizo to share with a verified GM the FG-formatted files for a Pathfinder sanctioned adventure. What is the feasibility of this extending to all Paizo/Pathfinder products?

For instance, a GM is planning to run The City of Strangers duet from season 1 and I happen to have the City of Strangers campaign setting book formatted for Fantasy Grounds. If the GM were to verify purchase of the City of Strangers book as well, could I get permission to send him the FG file with all the content formatted into a module? Likewise, if a GM is planning to The Devil You Know series from season 1 and I already have the city map of Cassomir formatted for use in FG, could I get verification of the GM's purchase of the Cities of Golarion book where the map came from and give him the formatted map?

I have most of the Pathfinder resources purchased (especially map packs and flip mats) and would gladly share my formatted files with other GMs if this proof of purchase method could cover all products.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

After a quick investigation, you'll want to take this issue up with Paizo Customer Support or go directly to the technical people. It is not a PFS issue you are asking on, it is a Paizo issue.

How do I get in touch with a GM who has converted the Emerald Spire and willing to share their work. I own the module and have PCs in the 3rd level at the moment so a good quality conversion would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Goss View Post
    How do I get in touch with a GM who has converted the Emerald Spire and willing to share their work. I own the module and have PCs in the 3rd level at the moment so a good quality conversion would be awesome.
    According to the conversion tracker thread, Emerald aspire hasn’t been done by someone willing to share. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    According to the conversion tracker thread, Emerald aspire hasn’t been done by someone willing to share. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ilable-modules
    Okay thanks for the speedy reply Trenloe

Thread Information