DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Pathfinder Online: Thornkeep

Would any GM's out there be interested in running the Thornkeep module. I would be willing to pay for the PDF. Think you can get from level 1-8 on this one. Would be nice to run one weekly or biweekly. If anyones interested let me know thanks!

let me look at my calendar and plan a schedule... will get back to you.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Think you can get from level 1-8 on this one.
    This one is a little strange with level progression - the subtiers are:
    1. 1-2
    2. 2-4
    3. 3-5
    4. 6-8
    5. 5-7

(Notice part 4 is actually higher levels than part 5).

Each part each is treated as a sanctioned module - so gives 3 XP is playing normal XP progression, so a level is gained per part played. If you start with level 1 PCs there is a "gap" where the PC's reach 4th level where they are 1 level short of playing the next part (part 5, levels 5-7). So, throw in a 4th level module after part 3 and you should be fine. Then you'll be level 7 by the end...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    This one is a little strange with level progression
    Can you do the progression out of turn? it seems like you'll have to do part 5 before you do part 4???

i can offer up sat or sun mornings (beginning 25 or 26 jan), 10h00 - 14h00 est (gmt -5).
    -----

I'm not able to do either of those I work 3rd on Saturday and don't get home til 9-10am. I'd be in some pain if I tried to roll dice for 4 hours without some sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    Can you do the progression out of turn? it seems like you'll have to do part 5 before you do part 4???
    Absolutely. Each part is essentially a self-contained section of the dungeon which can be played in any order by any PFS valid character of the right level to fit within the PFS tier for that part. All that's played, if running it for PFS, is the dungeon levels - the town of Thornkeep and the environs aren't used for the PFS content. There's nothing stopping you playing outside of the dungeon to add flavour and some role-playing, but it's not part of the PFS sanctioned content and so you wouldn't gain any material benefits from doing that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

how about tues , starting 04 feb?
    -----

what time on tuesday?

oh, yea:

18h00 - 22h00 est (gmt -5) -- after work for me.
    -----

Thread Information