DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 44 First ... 273536373839 ... Last
    nice.

v2.1.4:
    - got rid of all error messages
    - grid was offset bu no biggie; readjusted alignment and back to normal
    - ... and best of all -- got all my pins back in exact locations!

doing an encounter test with a player and seems to be back to normal... [thumbsup]

cheerios!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Currently known issues (to be fixed soon):
    1. The grids don't line up across all layers unless the toolbar is visible - use the new toggle toolbar button to show the toolbar.
    2. The first time a locked image is opened the toggle layers button may not work. Unlock the image (and lock it again if you wish) and then the toggle toolbar button should work.
    These issues have been fixed in v2.1.5 - please download from post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

These issues have been fixed in v2.1.5 - please download from post #1.
    ive tried downloading it a few times and everytime i keep getting v2.1.4 links wrong maybe?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novluis View Post
    ive tried downloading it a few times and everytime i keep getting v2.1.4 links wrong maybe?
    have you got an unpacked copy in your extensions folder?

Quote Originally Posted by novluis View Post
    It looks like I didn’t update the version in the chat window message. I thought I did, but obviously not in the actual EXT file. Sorry about that.

If you don’t see an issue with grid alignment when you show/hide the image toolbar then you've got the right extension!

EDIT: Updated the extension file in post #1 with v2.1.5 reflected in the chat window message.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 7th, 2020 at 21:45.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It looks like I didn’t update the version in the chat window message. I thought I did, but obviously not in the actual EXT file. Sorry about that.

If you don’t see an issue with grid alignment when you show/hide the image toolbar then you've got the right extension!

EDIT: Updated the extension file in post #1 with v2.1.5 reflected in the chat window message.
    Don't worry Trenloe, I have trouble updating version numbers too!

Has anyone had an issue where one of your players can only see his token on the bottom layer? He is able to target enemies and move his token but is unable to see any tokens on the top layer. All other functions work normally (able to open folders, manipulate character sheet, etcc.). No other player can see the bottom layer. I've reinstalled the latest version of the extension and even had the player delete and reinstall fantasy grounds classic but to no avail. In the meantime we are taking screenshots and texting them to him so he can see what is going on.

Did you try removing the player from the Combat tracker and deleting their token and then replacing it all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It sounds like the extension isn't working on their computer, for whatever reason. But this is weird as I'm not aware of that happening before.

Get the player to nuke their cache and try joining your game again. If that doesn't work try a couple of things:
    1) ask the player to take a screenshot of the chat window immediately after joining your game - so we can see exact what's loading.
    2) get them to download and install the extension as it may be an issue with downloading it from you.

Is there something like this that works for Unity?

Thread Information