DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 44 First ... 253334353637 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by stevica View Post
    Hi ! maybe a newb question. I am using SWADE ruleset, and this extension only.
    When I prepare the encounter I position the creatures on the top layer of my map. Later when I try to Add that encounter to the combat tracker it populates the combat tracker with just empty slots that are not connected to actual NPC entries from the encounter (exact number of dummy slots in the combat tracker as there are creatures in my encounter). Also the Tokens appear on the desired map, but they are just tokens that everyone can move, and not connected to the empty entries in the combat tracker (so not NPCs but just unlocked tokens). Is that a known problem or I am just doing something wrong ?
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Unfortunately, both the SWADE and SWD FG rulesets use a slightly different default way of adding encounters to the combat tracker (the addBattle function contains the code). As the layers extension needs to modify this addBattle code to ensure that the tokens are put on the top layer, it uses the standard underlying CoreRPG code that most FG rulesets use. But, because Savage Worlds puts most none wild card NPCs into groups in the CT, it has different addBattle code.

This would require a separate extension specific to Savage Worlds and it's not really something I want to start doing with FGU on the horizon and my involvement with Pathfinder Second Edition. If someone wants to make a Savage Worlds compatible version they're welcome to do so as long as they post it on these forums only!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hey Trenloe, thanks for the reply. Understood.
    Flies away to learn LUA

Hi Trenloe

Are you open for changing the loadorder of your extension to something like 46 or higher and then to reupload it here? It should be then hopefully compatible with my extensions again Or would I be allowed to upload this extension separately (or even merging it with my extensions) with a different loadorder? (I can not really decrease my loadorder below 10 because then some compatibility issues with other extensions arise; would need a bit to explain it)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Are you open for changing the loadorder of your extension to something like 46 or higher and then to reupload it here? It should be then hopefully compatible with my extensions again Or would I be allowed to upload this extension separately (or even merging it with my extensions) with a different loadorder? (I can not really decrease my loadorder below 10 because then some compatibility issues with other extensions arise; would need a bit to explain it)
    I've temporarily changed the load order from 10 to 50. I hope this won't cause issues for people using other extensions, if it causes too many issues that can't be worked out I'll have to revert. But we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've temporarily changed the load order from 10 to 50. I hope this won't cause issues for people using other extensions, if it causes too many issues that can't be worked out I'll have to revert. But we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it.
    Cool, thanks a lot

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered; I scanned through the last dozen posts or so and didn't see anything. Is this extension compatible with the Pathfinder 2e ruleset?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeKraken View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked and answered; I scanned through the last dozen posts or so and didn't see anything. Is this extension compatible with the Pathfinder 2e ruleset?
    Doesnt the 2E ruleset already have layer capability in it? If so, then no, this extension wont work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeKraken View Post
    All rulesets that are based on CoreRPG, with the exception of Savage Worlds, should work OK with this extension - this includes PFRPG2.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Doesnt the 2E ruleset already have layer capability in it?
    I'm not aware of any ruleset that has this layer extension functionality built in.

Hi

It seems that this extension may need an update for 3.3.10, do you want that I post the error here? (it arises when opening an image)

But I can understand when you do not want to maintain it due to the upcoming FGU and since you have a lot to do

Thanks

Thread Information