Page 33 of 33 First ... 23313233
    First I want to say thank you for that extension! Wow, it is exactly what I was dreaming...

I've try to resolve a problem searching in this thread without success so I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong, so I need help. I'm using the mask feature to hide NPC token (linked to CT), but the player can see every NPC (like the mask sensitivity visibility is not working). That feature (mask sensitivity visibility) was working normaly without this extension. If I drag NPC token from CT on the background layer, the mask is working properly to hide NPC in the shade area. But the PC can't target them on the map. If I put NPC on the top layer, they are always visible no matter the shade area. Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by davelacorneille View Post
    I've try to resolve a problem searching in this thread without success so I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong, so I need help. I'm using the mask feature to hide NPC token (linked to CT), but the player can see every NPC (like the mask sensitivity visibility is not working). That feature (mask sensitivity visibility) was working normaly without this extension. If I drag NPC token from CT on the background layer, the mask is working properly to hide NPC in the shade area. But the PC can't target them on the map. If I put NPC on the top layer, they are always visible no matter the shade area. Thank you for your help!
    See the 6th bullet point in post #1.

FG Product Development status: Pathfinder Playtest Ruleset and add-ons: In development. Pathfinder Bestiary, Pathfinder Bestiary 2, Pathfinder Bestiary 3 (in store).

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the 6th bullet point in post #1.
    Wow thank you! I was wrongly searching in combat enhancer thread but I posted here! My mistake. But finaly it is the answer I was looking for cuz the combat enhancer use the image enhancer code. Thank you again!

Thread Information