STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 44 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementalAjah View Post
    FYI: Latest test release (v3.0.3) seems to cause an issue with the current version of this extension. I get a script error when starting up a 4E campaign. I don't have any more details than that, but disabling the extension removes the script error.
    Thanks for the information. I had seen some of the fixes that come in 3.0.3 and I imagined they would have an effect on this extension.

I'll wait until 3.0.3 is released to live before I provide an updated extension as it requires 3 files to be replicated from CoreRPG and the extension code added to those files.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This seems like a great extension, I'm just having a few issues.
    Firstly, excuse me, I'm new. Tried picking up FB a few years ago, life in the way, started a full bore campaign a few months back.
    SO, first, this made my images and maps menu transpearent, the only visible parts were the the left banner "images and maps", magnifying glass, search bar, red buttons and "shared" icons.
    Then... I loaded a prexisting map
    "
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesize)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizeoriginal)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizevertical)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizehorizontal)

So... today's quiz. What did I screw up?

Thanks guys, I've been ghosting a bit, these forums seem like a great community.

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie Wall View Post
    This seems like a great extension, I'm just having a few issues.
    Firstly, excuse me, I'm new. Tried picking up FB a few years ago, life in the way, started a full bore campaign a few months back.
    SO, first, this made my images and maps menu transpearent, the only visible parts were the the left banner "images and maps", magnifying glass, search bar, red buttons and "shared" icons.
    Then... I loaded a prexisting map
    "
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesize)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizeoriginal)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizevertical)
    Ruleset Error: radial: Could not find menu icon (imagesizehorizontal)

So... today's quiz. What did I screw up?

Thanks guys, I've been ghosting a bit, these forums seem like a great community.
    What ruleset are you using this with?

The extension doesn't stop you using it for any ruleset, but it must be used with a ruleset that is layered on top of the FG 3.0 CoreRPG ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So, the issue may well be that this was started before we got the FG3 update, and is simply a version incompatibility issue (running FG3, but campaign and ruleset was ported over from FG2)?

Also, thanks for the lighting fast response.

Blog Entries
    Lots of really helpful people in here

So, the issue may well be that this was started before we got the FG3 update, and is simply a version incompatibility issue (running FG3, but campaign and ruleset was ported over from FG2)?
    This extension is specifically designed to work with rulesets that are layered on top of the CoreRPG ruleset, using the ruleset layering functionality introduced in FG 3.0.

If your ruleset is not layered on top of the CoreRPG ruleset then this extension will not work.

None of the rulesets available before v3.0 were layered, and thus will not work with the updated extension.

Regards,
    JPG

Looking forward to seeing this updated for 3.0.3 now that it's live. I've got a great moving mine cart battle in my next game that this extension would be perfect for.

The text of the script error on start up is:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'setCustomNPCSpaceReach' (a nil value)

It also seems to reset or alter the sizes of tokens that were places on some image layers before updating. In my case multi-square tokens shrunk down to a single square in size, which suggests to me some interaction with token auto-scaling though it's off for my campaign.

Looks like the field setCustomNPCSpaceReach was giving your multi-square tokens their space of multi-squares manually. Now that it is missing, the space of the tokens has defaulted to one square. Just manually set them to the proper space in the Combat Tracker or I think you can give them a size in the Type field and it will automatically size them to Large, Huge, Gargantuan, etc. when they enter the Tracker.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ElementalAjah View Post
    The text of the script error on start up is:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:12: attempt to call field 'setCustomNPCSpaceReach' (a nil value)
    Updated for Fantasy Grounds v3.0.3. Download in post #1.

Thread Information