FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 44 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    OK - I understand. Thanks. I emailed you full map images of the token rotation/orientation problem that occurs after sharing maps with the client. To my notes in that email, you can add that showing/hiding the tokens on the host also does not fix the issue. Only rotating them does.

Moved @Salva's issue to it's own thread as I think it is system specific. Thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ages-Extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Per discussions with Trenloe: re-sharing the map a 2nd time causes the tokens to orient themselves correctly (but re-synching the image does not). Also, if I then unshare the map, then reshare it in the same client session, the tokens are right the 1st time. So, it seems like it only happens on the very 1st map share (but that is usually the case for every map you share in a client session). But, share twice to be sure.

On the grid misalignment when zoomed all the way out, it seems like it is related to the window scroll position. If I click on the gold scroll button in the lower right, the grid misalignment improves. To reproduce this issue, do the following:
    1. With Layers active and a grid on the map, resize a map to its original size
    2. Scroll back on the mouse wheel to zoom out the image (even though it is already at original size)

--> The grid misalignment will occur

3. Move one of the window edges so that the gold scroll button appears.
    4. Click once on the scroll button (in place - do not drag)

--> The grid misalignment mostly goes away / improves

Hey, Trenloe. Look like there's a problem with enhanced images and v3.2. When the option to auto-centre is on every time the ct actor changes we get this

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_active.lua"]:23: attempt to call field 'centerOnToken' (a nil value)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hey, Trenloe. Look like there's a problem with enhanced images and v3.2. When the option to auto-centre is on every time the ct actor changes we get this

Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_active.lua"]:23: attempt to call field 'centerOnToken' (a nil value)
    Thanks for that.

I haven't updated any of my extensions to v3.2 yet. I'll only do that at the last moment (or usually just after release).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated for FG v3.2.0 compatibility. You *MUST* run v2.0.1 of this extension for image compatibility in the newly released FG v3.2.0.

Note: Those you used the proof-of-concept v2 extension (token shadows on lower layer), this has now been rolled into the main extension - delete/disable the old proof-of-concept "Enhanced Images v2 (CoreRPG+)" extension and use "Enhanced Images (CoreRPG+)".

Tried the new one...but the shadows are a bit wonky. I can see the projected "shadow" token, but it's the wrong size and also wrong orientation. Trenloe - have you seen this issue?

In my setup, I see it while looking at the bottom layer, where the shadows are coming from tokens on the middle layer.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Tried the new one...but the shadows are a bit wonky. I can see the projected "shadow" token, but it's the wrong size and also wrong orientation. Trenloe - have you seen this issue?

In my setup, I see it while looking at the bottom layer, where the shadows are coming from tokens on the middle layer.
    I'm not doing anything with orientation, but I am sizing. Please provide an example?

Remember that these shadows are just meant to give an idea of what is on the upper levels to allow more accurate masking and feature token placement. It doesn't *have* to match the other layers 100% to allow you to do that.

OK - I see. Thanks. I guess my preference would be for the shadow to be in the correct orientation and size, especially since I have to unmask things without being able to see the top layer. I sent a couple of representative images via email. Is it possible to note/replicate the orientation and scaling?

v2.0.2 Update - fixes some issues with token shadow sizing and orientation.

Thread Information