DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 44 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Just loaded this EXT and things are looking good. Just wandering if it is me or teh EXT... Before I could move the map by clicking and holding the middle mouse wheel. but not now?
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    Just loaded this EXT and things are looking good. Just wandering if it is me or teh EXT... Before I could move the map by clicking and holding the middle mouse wheel. but not now?
    Works fine for me.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It was my Mouse
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

v1.0.7 update released (download in post #1).

This is a compatibility release for FG v3.1.2 - please update to this version for full compatibility.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had an issue with this extension last night. Although it looked and functioned ok on my laptop. all of the players had a version of the map that was 10 times normal size. when zoomed out as far as they could go on a 17" monitor the grid took up like 2" each square. We might have lived with the big map but if they hit the mouse wrong it jumped them back to the top right of the map. I simply had every one log out and I disabled the extension. I sure wish FG would get a round to making this a built in feature.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Blog Entries
    Hey Brice - out of curiosity - what is the physical size of the image (in pixels) and what was the grid size?

I like this extension but I wasn't able to use it effectively because I need to see the player's tokens when I'm removing the mask, would it be possible to show shadows of the tokens in other layers? is there any trick I haven't learned?
    Thanks a lot for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Brice - out of curiosity - what is the physical size of the image (in pixels) and what was the grid size?
    Not sure how I can tell. However it is the "Wave Echo Map" (Player) from Lost Mines of Phandalin
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by bnickelsen View Post
    I had an issue with this extension last night. Although it looked and functioned ok on my laptop. all of the players had a version of the map that was 10 times normal size. when zoomed out as far as they could go on a 17" monitor the grid took up like 2" each square. We might have lived with the big map but if they hit the mouse wrong it jumped them back to the top right of the map.
    I've seen this occasionally, but haven't been able to reliably recreate to allow debugging/fixing. You can usually fix the issue by closing the image on the player side and the GM re-shares it.

And make sure you've updated to v1.0.7 of the extension - the version number is reported in the chat window.

Thread Information