DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 44 First ... 21293031323341 ... Last
    v2.1.3 update - download from post #1.

When a GM is on the lower features (middle) or image (bottom) layer, any named tokens moved by players on the top layer will trigger a preposition of the corresponding shadow token on the currently active GM layer. This won't work for tokens without a tooltip name (the PC or NPC in the combat tracker doesn't have a name) or a freeform token that hasn't had text dragged to it, as the token name is required to match the xPL named shadow token on the lower layer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thank you

Where is the download link??

Quote Originally Posted by seoulgamer View Post
    Where is the download link??
    At the bottom of post #1. Make sure you're not in mobile site view and change the theme to FGResponsive if you still can't see it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks man!! I was stuck in the mobile site for some reason. got it ty!

Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between layers? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by scarymike23 View Post
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to switch between layers? Thank you!
    Nope. And this would have potential issues due to the way FG handles keystrokes - at a global level, not at a window level.

Maybe it could be done via reserving 3 hot key slots (which would mess with already assigned GM hot keys, or maybe would even have to be created manually), but then there isn’t a way to determine which image window has focus, so all open image windows would have their layers changed. I don’t know if that would work, or cause issues with some users.

Would there be anyway that you know of, even if it meant modifying the extension, to hide, say the middle layer from the players? I'm just curious if this might be even possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    Would there be anyway that you know of, even if it meant modifying the extension, to hide, say the middle layer from the players? I'm just curious if this might be even possible.
    A lot of code assumes that's the middle (feature) layer is there, so all of that would need to be modified - it's not just a case of disabling the middle layer on the player side. It's possible, and probably wouldn't take a massive amount of time. Give it a go!

Hi, I am using this extension and it seems to be working (makes the different blood splatters etc.) during combat except when the enemy dies, I get this error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'manager_effect_adnd.lua' | s'isValidCheckEffect' | s'bResult' | bTRUE
    Runtime Notice: s'manager_effect_adnd.lua' | s'isValidCheckEffect' | s'bResult' | bTRUE

The skull graphic appears and nothing seems to be affected or go wrong, except this error code pops up.

I get this error when a PC dies:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:1018: attempt to index local 'tokenMap' (a nil value)

Do I have a corrupted file or old version?

Thanks
    Ultimate License
    "Let’s dance, you and I"
    William from A Knights Tale

Thread Information