STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 44 First ... 324041424344 Last
    Hey Trenloe,

I've been experiencing issues with the mask tool. With enemy tokens set to "Mask sensitive visibility", they are shown as if they weren't in the masked zone. I've disabled the extension and the mask works properly.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DMRezzin View Post
    Hey Trenloe,

I've been experiencing issues with the mask tool. With enemy tokens set to "Mask sensitive visibility", they are shown as if they weren't in the masked zone. I've disabled the extension and the mask works properly.

Thanks!
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Please make sure you read and digest all of the info in posts #1 and #2 - there are various restrictions/gotchas to using this extension. This particular issue is mentioned in post #1: "Masking only works on the base layer" - as the tokens aren't on the base layer they won't interact with the mask.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm suddenly having an issue with encounters, when I click to add them to the map/ tracker, I get an error message. This wasn't an issue before, so I'm wondering if it is a compatibility issue between this and the newest update?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanks View Post
    I'm suddenly having an issue with encounters, when I click to add them to the map/ tracker, I get an error message. This wasn't an issue before, so I'm wondering if it is a compatibility issue between this and the newest update?
    Please provide a screenshot of your chat window immediately after loading your campaign - so that I can see the exact versions of the rulesets, and anything else, you're running.

And please provide details of the error message - I'm just guessing without that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua"]:116: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.

Sorry forgot to add the error message.

Thanks for the report and info. I'll look into it...

Script Error: [string "scripts/updated_manager_combat.lua"]:116: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.
    Weird. I could recreate this yesterday and briefly today. Now I can't. But I have been switching FG versions and doing updates. Could you try a FG update and then see if the error still occurs?

This extension will need an update next week with the new ruleset changes (that move the toolbar to the right). So look for an update to this extension when the FG changes occur next week.

Thanks for the effort. I have tried updating again, but there is no update available. The issue began for me when I updated yesterday.

Is there a way to roll back to the previous version? (And still host a game?)

Thread Information