FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 33 of 44 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    First I want to say thank you for that extension! Wow, it is exactly what I was dreaming...

I've try to resolve a problem searching in this thread without success so I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong, so I need help. I'm using the mask feature to hide NPC token (linked to CT), but the player can see every NPC (like the mask sensitivity visibility is not working). That feature (mask sensitivity visibility) was working normaly without this extension. If I drag NPC token from CT on the background layer, the mask is working properly to hide NPC in the shade area. But the PC can't target them on the map. If I put NPC on the top layer, they are always visible no matter the shade area. Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by davelacorneille View Post
    I've try to resolve a problem searching in this thread without success so I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong, so I need help. I'm using the mask feature to hide NPC token (linked to CT), but the player can see every NPC (like the mask sensitivity visibility is not working). That feature (mask sensitivity visibility) was working normaly without this extension. If I drag NPC token from CT on the background layer, the mask is working properly to hide NPC in the shade area. But the PC can't target them on the map. If I put NPC on the top layer, they are always visible no matter the shade area. Thank you for your help!
    See the 6th bullet point in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the 6th bullet point in post #1.
    Wow thank you! I was wrongly searching in combat enhancer thread but I posted here! My mistake. But finaly it is the answer I was looking for cuz the combat enhancer use the image enhancer code. Thank you again!

Hi Trenloe, question about click-targeting! In programs like Photoshop, if I'm working on Layer A and I ctrl-click something on Layer B, it will automatically switch me to Layer B so I can being working on Layer B content. I was wondering if something similar might be possible in this extension?

To elaborate, the reason I'm asking is I'll often put terrain elements and things like furniture tokens on the bottom layer so they can be masked, and so they don't clutter the "active" combat top layer. For example, I'll want to dress up a plain room so I drop some chair, rug, and desk tokens in. That way when I'm working on the top layer moving NPCs around and whatnot, I don't accidentally end up dragging terrain around and messing everything up. (Another case is doors - I have door tokens that I rotate so players can see if a door is open or shut.)

It would be nice and quick if it were possible to ctrl/alt/etc-click a token and immediately be on its respective layer to move it, rotate it, etc., rather than back-and-forth layer switching. Or alternately, if it were possible to keybind layer-switches? CTRL-1 (or some key combination, since I know most default binds are used for the hotbars) to switch to Layer 1, etc?

If all of this isn't possible, no worries! I absolutely love that I can even have fun with tokens in this way over the default, regardless. Just thought I'd ask though!

Could you already remove from the notes: It is not compatible with Savage Worlds.

The extension have been compatible with SavageWorlds ruleset for 1.5 years already
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Could you already remove from the notes: It is not compatible with Savage Worlds.

The extension have been compatible with SavageWorlds ruleset for 1.5 years already
    Good spot and thanks for pointing it out. I had 2 out of 3 mentions for Savage Worlds saying it was compatible. There's a song about that... "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad!"
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello all, problem I am having is that after we defeat a foe the blood splatter is huge! I cant seem to resize it anymore which I used to be able to do...whenever I put a token on the bottom layer I can't select it at all, its just there now...any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Image submitted for reference. Blood Splatter Fantasygrounds.PNG
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    Hello all, problem I am having is that after we defeat a foe the blood splatter is huge! I cant seem to resize it anymore which I used to be able to do...whenever I put a token on the bottom layer I can't select it at all, its just there now...any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Image submitted for reference. Blood Splatter Fantasygrounds.PNG
    What extensions are you using? There's no defeat foe functionality in the enhanced images extension.

Whoops, posted on the wrong forum!
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Error reported when starting FGU with this extension in the extensions folder:

[10/28/2019 9:53:33 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [10/28/2019 9:53:33 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension Info Load (Enhanced Images): '<', hexadecimal value 0x3C, is an invalid attribute character. Line 16, position 280.

Note that this is immediately after starting FGU, and still sitting on the launcher screen.

Thread Information