FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Making a module

Making a module

I remember seeing somewhere on the forums about how rather than making one giant campaign to make it in sections and save each section as a module. This way the main campaign game runs with each module open as needed so as not to over tax the system with stuff you don't need anymore.

Sort of like each book in an AP being a seperate module...

Can someone please describe how I make what I have done already into a module to import into the main campaign? I have created it in a seperate entry with a different name so I think I have that much correct.

Thanks in advance for the help I know I will get with this.

Look on the Downloads tab of the FG website. On the right-hand side is a group of links called Video Tutorials. Under D&D 4E, click the link called Campaign Management (don't worry, it's relevant to more than just 4E). This will get you a solid start and some good habits.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Look on the Downloads tab of the FG website. On the right-hand side is a group of links called Video Tutorials. Under D&D 4E, click the link called Campaign Management (don't worry, it's relevant to more than just 4E). This will get you a solid start and some good habits.
    Watched video (Not sure how I missed that one) and it worked like a charm for our first session last night.

I almost feel like I am getting the hang of this great program, still learning the subtle nuiances but for the most part I am getting fairly proficient with FG. Thanks for all the help!!

I'm using for 1 to 3 gaming session a week, have been for 3 or 4 years, and I still discover something new (overlooked before) very often.

I agree. Every game I learn something new from another player or by accidentally doing something good.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information