STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Very Nice. <smile>

To help with your back stories if you like.

The Story will start off with you about to board a small 11 seater chartered plane in Denver and about to fly to Seattle for what ever reasons you would like to come up with.

Once we have the numbers I will open up the sever for a weekend for you to read the character manual and get familiar with the mechanics.
    Last edited by Ardem; January 5th, 2014 at 01:52.

A tallish woman in sunglasses of obvious Scandinavian descent with a blond ponytail stuck out the back of an old baseball hat boarded the charter. She looked to be in her late twenties and was dressed in faded jeans, sneakers, and a light green jacket. She stepped into the dim interior of the plane and removed her sunglasses

< Frame freezes with the sunglasses half off as her blue eyes stare directly into the camera. The following caption is displayed. >

Eliza Donner
    US Department of Agriculture
    Biologist

< motion resumes after a brief pause and the caption fades away>

She perched the sunglasses on the brim of her baseball cap and glanced at her ticket for seat assignment. She found her window seat, slid her computer bag under the seat in front of her, and sat down. She pulled a thick paperback from her purse and began to read, oblivious of any other passengers.
    Last edited by d1wright; January 6th, 2014 at 20:41.

previously NZ but now Mt Isa Qld Australia
    A large powerfully built man in his fifties dressed in faded jeans and long sleeved shirt with what looks to be about 3 day stubble of greying beard and chillingly cold steel grey eyes looks casually around the aisle for his allocated seat, notices the young lady and offers her a friendly fatherly smile as he shuffles sideways past her seat -

(as she glances up she notices an embroided emblem on his shirt)Attachment 5806

- trying to get his heavy frame down the narrow isle to the rear of the plane, he rummages around in his small day pack and pulls out what looks to be a magazine before placing the bag in the overhead storage locker and settles himself as comfortable as possible considering the dwarf sized seats
    Last edited by Isamill; January 7th, 2014 at 08:09.

Well it looks like we have 4 possibles for a start.

My proposal is a 7am AEST start on Sunday, is this too early or to late for people?

I am not quite ready to run this Sunday, however this weekend I plan to open up the server for all to read through the ruleset, and make a start on character creation. So first game session will be 26th of January at 7am. I will put this up in the calender and see how people go in accepting it. The server IP will be put into the calender when I put the server up on Saturday Morning.

7am is a perfect time for me - earlier is fine as well depending on how our friends around the world can schedule the timing as well.
    Unfortunately the 26th is a long weekend so we had organised to go camping that weekend - any other Sundays I am free

7am AEDT is fine for me. That is 9pm Sat night local. A 4-hour block is certainly doable. Will get my character intro added soon. If we waited until 2 Feb to start, I don't foresee any problems with this going every other week or so...for my timeline anyway. As one player already has trouble with the 26th and my attendance on 9 Feb is in question, we may want to plan around that depending on everyone else's schedule.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

We could aim for next Sunday, as Argol and my Pathfinder game is off next week. I maybe able to swap game week with Pathfinder group if it works for everyone

Works for me.

I'm good for then as well
    checked out the system last night with Ardem - I would highly recommend making a second character lol - it looks like it is going to be a blast (Mmm literal sense or fun?? - definately both lol)

Unless you wanted to use this Sunday for a character building and familiarization session for those who could make it. Or if you just brought the server up at some point for us do download the ruleset so we could poke at it.

Thread Information