FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    While I haven't heard anything from lanchancery yet, I would be interested in building a player base. How many people would generally like to play?

Addendum:

I apologise but it has been decided I would not be an appropriate GM. I hope you find someone guys
    Last edited by KingofKlubs; January 5th, 2014 at 22:35. Reason: new information
    '"My greatest fear in life is becoming mentally unhinged through crushing loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I hold with my collection of singing potatoes."'

"What a depressingly stupid machine"

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Carrion Crown has just become the lastest Adventure Path to be sanctioned for PFS play: https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dy...-Opportunities

Even if you are going to play this as a "home campaign" without PFS rules (which I'd recommend) you can gain PFS chronicles for valid PFS character/s.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So where are we with this campaign? No activity on this lately, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Trueshots View Post
    So where are we with this campaign? No activity on this lately, any ideas?
    Personally, I have just joined another campaign that isn't Carrion Crown. My disposable time is now filled up until the Rise of the Runelords campaign I'm in wraps up.

If others who have replied to this thread wish to put this campaign together, by all means, go ahead!

Thread Information