STAR TREK 2d20

HL to FG2 character Conversion

Hello;

I want to ask about Character Converter Utility. I searched the forum and there is a single topic as useful but utility did not work for me or i could not overcome.
    Anyway; i tried to convert my rogue char from HL to FG2 but in action, sneak attack does not appear. In the forum topic, a friend says it is normal and show us hot to handle it but i think i have no talent to do it

Any idea about that?

Thank you very much.
    P.S.: i have latest version of FG2 and HL.

Add it as an effect in the actions tab, or add the sneak attack damage as an additional weapon.

Some info, and other links, for adding effects here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p-with-effects

Some info about doing additional damage via a weapon entry: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...signing-Damage
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you for reply Trenloe but i could not do it. Additional question: when i try to add modules like below (red ones) it gives error like below.

Conversion Start
    Version: 3.0.1.A
    Game System: PFRPG
    Ruleset: PFRPG
    Source Format: Hero Lab (.hlfg)
    .Path: D:\Users\furkan\Desktop\Belian Tailclaw.hlfg
    Output to Xml: false
    Import to Local Character List: false
    Import to Campaign: true
    Mourning Revenge.Path: D:\Users\furkan\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\campaigns\Mourning Revenge\db.xml
    Replace existing character: false
    Using module manager: true
    .Module: 3.5E-basicrules.mod
    .Module: 3.5E-magicitems.mod
    .Module: 3.5E-spells.mod
    .Module: PF-SRD-Basic-Rules.mod
    .Module: PF-SRD-Spells.mod
    .Module: PFRPG

Using local xslt: false
    ----Conversion Results----
    Could not convert Unnamed Hero: Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanmadı.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenpaladin View Post
    Thank you for reply Trenloe but i could not do it.
    I'm confused - what couldn't you do?

Add the sneak attack damage as an additional weapon?

Add sneak attack damage as an effect?

Please provide more information on what you are trying to do.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm confused - what couldn't you do?

Add the sneak attack damage as an additional weapon?

Add sneak attack damage as an effect?

Please provide more information on what you are trying to do.
    Now I did Trenloe. But just additional weapon. I could not find where the effect for add.
    Thank you.

I could not find where the effect for add.
    There are some examples in this thread, and post #2 lists how to add the effects list on a character sheet as a dummy spell class and spells with effects assigned to them: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-in-Action-tab

You could use the following effect for 1d6 sneak attack damage - set it to be "self" and for one roll and enable it just before you roll the weapon damage while doing a sneak attack:

Sneak Attack; DMG:1d6

When this effect is enabled for a PC (or an NPC) any damage they roll will have 1d6 added.

Thank you for reply Trenloe but i could not do it. Additional question: when i try to add modules like below (red ones) it gives error like below.

Conversion Start
    Version: 3.0.1.A
    Game System: PFRPG
    Ruleset: PFRPG
    Source Format: Hero Lab (.hlfg)
    .Path: D:\Users\furkan\Desktop\Belian Tailclaw.hlfg
    Output to Xml: false
    Import to Local Character List: false
    Import to Campaign: true
    Mourning Revenge.Path: D:\Users\furkan\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\campaigns\Mourning Revenge\db.xml
    Replace existing character: false
    Using module manager: true
    .Module: 3.5E-basicrules.mod
    .Module: 3.5E-magicitems.mod
    .Module: 3.5E-spells.mod
    .Module: PF-SRD-Basic-Rules.mod
    .Module: PF-SRD-Spells.mod
    .Module: PFRPG

Using local xslt: false
    ----Conversion Results----
    Could not convert Unnamed Hero: Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanmadı.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    What is the module "PFRPG" - is this an actual Fantasy Grounds .mod file?

I understood. Just my english a little poor and i can not explain exactly what i want to say.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information