Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/AR4800 - Nashkel.jpg)

Hello folks,
    Good evening!

Im working on a project to play on Fantasy Ground the Baldur's Gate Saga. But I have been getting an error, when I click on a map, identified as "Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/AR4800 - Nashkel.jpg)". I have just added this images and worked on it all the day, all now this error appeared again.

I think that it is a kind of bug. Could you help me please?

I don't know why, but only the bmp pictures are opening on FG. All the JPG ones are not.

Blog Entries
    can you post the image somewhere so we can test?

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I used the old data base and the software was fixed. Now it is working again, although I dont know when it will be fine.

The picture is attached.

AR4800 - Nashkel.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you post the image somewhere so we can test?

Below there was some pictures that I did before the failure.

Imagens 01.jpg

Imagens 02.jpg

Blog Entries
    can you test the filename without the "-"?

Im not sure I understand this line:

I used the old data base and the software was fixed. Now it is working again, although I dont know when it will be fine.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Sorry, I wrote it very fast.

Yesterday I got the db backup file and changed its name for db (most atualized data base file). I didnt delete the original DB file, but I keep it with another name (DB01). After that I could access again the Nashkel Map file, but this didnt have all the modifications that I had done before the crash, because the software was reading the renamed DB-Backup.

So i decided to test after this fixing if the most atualized data base returned to work. I picked it again, returning the name for the original DB one and everything was fixed again.

Today, I was continuing to do the adventure and now the problem returned again and I can't access the map anymore. It is a bug that I dont know how to fix.

Did you understand now?
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you test the filename without the "-"?

Im not sure I understand this line:
    Last edited by flaviodupim; January 1st, 2014 at 15:19.

Can you zip up the campaign folder and send to me at [email protected]? Also, I need to get the steps to recreate the error with the campaign.

Thanks,
    JPG

I will have to host the compressed file on 4shared, because the size was to big to send by mail. Below, there is the download link:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/bPR-fMLH/Baldurs_Gate.html

Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    Can you zip up the campaign folder and send to me at [email protected]? Also, I need to get the steps to recreate the error with the campaign.

Thanks,
    JPG

Hmm, can you use some other service besides 4shared? I can't find a link that doesn't require me to login and provide a bunch of information to them; and I don't trust 4shared at all.

You can try Google Drive, which is much more reputable.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information