DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/AR4800 - Nashkel.jpg)

Hello folks,
    Good evening!

I´m working on a project to play on Fantasy Ground the Baldur's Gate Saga. But I have been getting an error, when I click on a map, identified as "Database Error: image: Invalid file (images/AR4800 - Nashkel.jpg)". I have just added this images and worked on it all the day, all now this error appeared again.

I think that it is a kind of bug. Could you help me please?

I don't know why, but only the bmp pictures are opening on FG. All the JPG ones are not.

I used the old data base and the software was fixed. Now it is working again, although I dont know when it will be fine.

The picture is attached.

Attachment 5775
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you post the image somewhere so we can test?

Below there was some pictures that I did before the failure.

Attachment 5776

Attachment 5777

Blog Entries
    can you test the filename without the "-"?

Im not sure I understand this line:

I used the old data base and the software was fixed. Now it is working again, although I dont know when it will be fine.

Sorry, I wrote it very fast.

Yesterday I got the db backup file and changed its name for db (most atualized data base file). I didnt delete the original DB file, but I keep it with another name (DB01). After that I could access again the Nashkel Map file, but this didnt have all the modifications that I had done before the crash, because the software was reading the renamed DB-Backup.

So i decided to test after this fixing if the most atualized data base returned to work. I picked it again, returning the name for the original DB one and everything was fixed again.

Today, I was continuing to do the adventure and now the problem returned again and I can't access the map anymore. It is a bug that I dont know how to fix.

Did you understand now?
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    can you test the filename without the "-"?

Im not sure I understand this line:
    Last edited by flaviodupim; January 1st, 2014 at 14:19.

Can you zip up the campaign folder and send to me at [email protected]? Also, I need to get the steps to recreate the error with the campaign.

Thanks,
    JPG

I will have to host the compressed file on 4shared, because the size was to big to send by mail. Below, there is the download link:

https://www.4shared.com/rar/bPR-fMLH/Baldurs_Gate.html

Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard View Post
    Can you zip up the campaign folder and send to me at [email protected]? Also, I need to get the steps to recreate the error with the campaign.

Thanks,
    JPG

Hmm, can you use some other service besides 4shared? I can't find a link that doesn't require me to login and provide a bunch of information to them; and I don't trust 4shared at all.

You can try Google Drive, which is much more reputable.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information