DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Release v3.0.1

Release v3.0.1

Fantasy Grounds v3.0.1 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This is primarily a bug fix release and speed improvement release.

There is one feature change:
    • All module data is now editable by the GM (unless specifically set as static in the module data file).

A comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thank you for the promptness of this patch, the freedom to edit returned to the GM (and the actual patch notes this time ). I tested all the Pathfinder conditions and they now work as appropriate for the rules.

Will notify of any bugs or problems as I start to dig into 3.0.1.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thank you!
    GM for Rusta utilizing FG2 Ultimate.

Tablet Error

I sometimes use my tablet to draw on the map to get some detail into the mapping.
    However, when I hover the pen over the map, it zooms in really fast.
    Same issue when I hover the pen over things like modifiers and stats, it scrolls really fast as well, as if the wheel button on my pen (which doesn't exist) is perpetually scrolling.

No issue when drawing normally with a mouse though. May possibly be the tablet itself, but it's never had a problem before 3.0.0. Haven't really tried it till now.
    I'm gonna need some rope. A LOT of rope.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the ability to edit again. My biggest problem is addressed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

It looks like that the place for the connection history is a bit small. In version 2.9.4 the scrollbar did not appear at four entries.

Blog Entries
    Was playing last night, got disconnected and when tried to re-connect, got a message that my version was different than the host.

Also, would be nice to be able to remove entries from Connection History without going into the registry.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Was playing last night, got disconnected and when tried to re-connect, got a message that my version was different than the host.
    This is fixed in the Test 3.0.2 update notes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Also, would be nice to be able to remove entries from Connection History without going into the registry.
    I agree.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'm curious, what's the need of login entries removing? For public computers?

It would be to remove games you are no longer playing in, I would imagine. On my alias list I still have a game that died a few years ago. When I run, its not uncommon to get asked am I this or that alias and have a the player vent about not being able to delete old alias.

Thread Information