STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

Recruiting: Deadlands Reloaded: The Flood

I am looking for players to kickstart the Flood campaign on Saturday January 18th. This will be a bi-weekly game running from 11pm (UTC -5) to 3am. Character making session will be scheduled on a needed basis until the 18th. We use TS for voice and I also broadcast an optional music stream on a shoutcast server. You will need to become a member of the Society of Extraordinary Gamers to join the game. It is free and easy. My games are scheduled on the site's calendar and we use our own TS server. There's also a wide variety of games running on a weekly basis and a bunch of other campaign about to kick off soon. If you're interested and dependable PM me for more information. There are currently four slots available with the possibility of taking alternates. The cap has been set to six players per sessions.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Still got two spots left.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

If I'm doing the time conversion correctly, then I can make this meetup. I've been wanting to try Savage Worlds for a while, so I have no experience right now if that's okay. Signing up to the site now.

Ohh, no I didn't do the conversion right. I could probably make this weekend, but I'd prefer not to dedicate this time slot for an ongoing campagin. I'll look out other stuff you may post

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your interest. Sorry things didn't work out for my game. Check out Society of Extraordinary Gamers' calendar. There are a variety of FG games running at different time slots throughout the week. You might find the perfect fit.

Thread Information