Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Test Release v3.0.1

As always, please make a backup of your FG data folder before updating and opening campaigns with a test release.

Please see the sticky thread on public testing if you want to be involved. The Test mode slot (available via the FG Settings dialog) contain this version right now.

Remember, this is a beta release, which means that all the features should be in place. However, there may be issues (hopefully minor).

As always, we're a small company so we rely on our community to help sound out each new release. Thanks in advance to all those who pitch in.

Thanks,
    JPG

Updates

• All module data is now editable by the GM (unless specifically set as static in the module data file).
    • [CoreRPG+] Reference only window types modified to be read only.
    • [CoreRPG+] When coin values are not evenly distributable, the remainder will be left on the party sheet, instead of being assigned to random character.
    • URL links posted to chat window would break when encountering the % character. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Unable to drag and drop stories, encounters and parcels onto campaign lists. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Tabs not displayed correctly when using Wood and Dungeon themes. Fixed.
    • [3.5E] Some magic items in magic item module were pointing to PFRPG data. Fixed.
    • [3.5E/PFRPG/4E] Better migration of parcel item and coin data. (empty items removed)
    • [BRP] GM die rolls always visible. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Added backward compatibility to make dragged dice and calls to addMessage/deliverMessage set to secret by default. For v3.0 rulesets, default for all messages is visible unless set otherwise.

JPG

Per popular request, I am trying out how module editing works in the environment where every module can be shared. I'm not sure what the issues will be yet, but I already spent the last 2 days combing through the reference code for all the rulesets to lock down reference records from being accidentally edited. (i.e. records in the library will mostly be read only, while exported records are fully editable). There may still be some strange behaviors as we sort through this.

JPG

Thanks sir. Switching to Test Mode for my game tomorrow night..
    GM for Rusta utilizing FG2 Ultimate.

Any chances to see the two bugs that were pushed from 3.0.0 (non ascii file name/path, and especially decal image larger than window which seems easier to fix) addressed in 3.0.1?

Blog Entries
    Minor point: The game is still listed as 'Fantasy Grounds II' both as the executable name and the folders. I know the website was updated to just be 'Fantasy Grounds' are you planning on doing that for the VTT itself?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thanks for the fix on my BRP problem.
    I will try an do some more testing on the BRP rule set.

Thanks mw for this. My GMing style means that I tend to adapt and edit my Modules on the fly frequently during games, so I am really pleased to see you address this issue with v3.0 so promptly. I'll be moving all my players on to v3.0.1 before our next game session.

And apart from this one negative (already resolved hopefully), I love the changes to targeting, effects buttons, party inventory and all the other v3.0 improvements I've discovered so far. Great product and great service. Thanks.

Updates

• Removed script errors for misdefined or undefined assets when loading rulesets marked with compatibility version less than v3.0.
    • Campaign tokens not visible to players. Fixed.

JPG

Thread Information