5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks a lot

Our group really enjoy most of the updates so keep up the good work!

Ruleset updated to allow for control+mouseroll to do manual adjustments to the skills. That's the good thing about this ruleset having two developers - if one us cannot address something, perhaps the other can

For the record, there may be an issue once you replace the existing ruleset with this one. It may make all skilltotals to be zero. You can fix this by double-clicking each left-most checkbox. This will put the values to the correct value. You will have to do this for each character.

Thank you Paul for adding this feature.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I would advise to do this before you open the weapons tab. If you don't it will be ok, just exit and re-enter/reload the game and things will be corrected on the weapons tab.

Thank you so much for your kind work once again
    Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

If anyone uses the WFRP 2nd ed hit locations you can replace the \graphics\icons\hitlocation.png with this.

Thank you, Leonal. Of course, if you do use this mechanism, you will have to manually track hit locations and ignore what the system determines for you.

Paul and I are planning on meeting soon to discuss future development efforts of the ruleset. One idea I was going to put forward during that discussion was that if the 2nd edition is different, we either create a new version of the ruleset or if the differences are not too drastic, we create an extension that just overrides existing features and basically makes the 1st edition ruleset into the 2nd edition ruleset. I myself do not have the 2nd edition so I don't know the level of differences.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I see, we've always tracked hit locations manually. I wasn't aware there was an automatic feature for it too.

As long as it's generic enough to work across all the Warhammer (40k) RPGs my group is happy. Sticking with this version works well for us though.

EVen if I don't play Dark Heresy, I noticed there was no generic token set with the ruleset. So I did one, if you're interested.

I sent the file to Paul; it's also here on various formats.

installed new vertion getting a strange error see imaged attached
    Attachment 6942
    and also rember that the new DH is designed to bring it in line with the other games so if you create a DC DW or OW rulset it should be an easy step to adapt to the new DH (just a thought)

The "Access Denies" is an indication that players won't see your roll. It replaces the usual ? symbol that appears if the GM is hiding rolls from the players, which is the default setting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information