5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 17 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Deathtrap the issues you brought up are fixed in this release, but as I said before, I fear you are running an older version based on the skin that appears in the screenshots you posted. If you use the current version, there will be changes to your data, so be sure to have it backed up. You may have to input some character fields and items.

-Paul

Thank you, Paul.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

WH40KDarkHeresy v3.05

Please see first post for current files.

-Paul
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; June 26th, 2014 at 04:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Leonal, to go back to the default skin would be quite an undertaking. I orginally thought of adding the gray skin as an extension and probably should have. I am not sure what it would take to go backwards now.
    Ok, I can see that. Will see about just changing the background wallpaper ourselves then. Thanks for the other updates!
    Last edited by Leonal; June 20th, 2014 at 05:46.

Ruleset updated to version 3.1 (party sheet improvements and minor cosmetic improvements) - see first post. Also added instructions on how to convert a prior campaign to use this new version without re-typing everything in.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

just got the new version knocked up a test character and test las pistol and this is the text that appeared below

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/weapon_utility.lua"]:26: attempt to index local 'basicskillsnode' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/weapon_utility.lua"]:26: attempt to index local 'basicskillsnode' (a nil value)

and then the screen look like attached imageAttachment 6901Attachment 6901Attachment 6901

Error occurred due to the code attempting to add the Parry value from the skills. It assumed the user would add skills before weapons. This has been fixed.

It has also been changed to default to a skill value if there is a skill called "Parry" in the basic skills (in case you want to override WS value due to special training). Otherwise, if no Parry skill, the Parry value will default to the WS skill.

Modified version of .pak has been loaded on the first post (newest version loaded).

Ultimate License Holder

Looking at the screen there will be issues using the weapons tab with the value "pistol". This won't display the proper fields. In the reference guide page 13 the fields for "Class" must follow a specific format. That covers the minimum. THe allowable fields are: Ranged weapons: "Pistol, Basic, Heavy, Grenade, Thrown or Ranged" for Melee: "Primitive, Chain, Power, Shock, or Melee". If the field Class doesn't use one of these as shown then the fields will not display correctly. So, when making custom weapons follow those guidelines, and look at the reference document to see the other fields usage.

Thanks for the updates! The linked skills with stats are great, but now we're unable to make adjustments to the final roll. Is it possible to have ctrl+mouseroll to make adjustments to the skills?

Leonal,

Paul and I will be coordinating the next update in a few weeks. We will take your problem into consideration. In the meantime, you can make adjustments by adding modifiers into the modifier box.

-Danny

Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information